Are Bane, Alice and Mad

by thenoblelodge 10 Replies latest jw friends

• thenoblelodge
    thenoblelodge

Are Bane, Alice and Mad in competition with each other to see who can get the longest thread going.

I think Mad is in the lead.

• Titus
  • THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

What determines whether someone is sane or mad, is whether they can separate reality from fantasy.

By that benchmark there are a lot of people on this forum who would fail the test!

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

Perhaps they are conspiring with each other to take over the forum and then the world!

• thenoblelodge
    thenoblelodge

oooohhhhh sorry I think I've been misunderstood

I'm not questioning Bane and Alice's sanity. I should have put as the title 'Are Bane, Alice and MadJW'.

If you read the title quickly it does look like I am asking if they are mad. lol

Sorry to Bane and Alice.

• Titus
    Titus

LOL

• Clam
    Clam

It's always nice to see who you could've been sharing paradise with.

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

thenoblelodge Thanks for the clarification.

The truth is, I am so used to people spelling words wrongly or putting them in the wrong order, even on topic titles, that I assumed this was another error.

As to whether the three musketeers are in competition for the longest thread, it could be.

Alice will win because most of her long-winded stuff is just pasted in.

• wobble
    wobble

I wonder if Alice and co (including Debator) are for real, or if they are really just trying to make JW's look bereft of all skills in debating and common sense ? They all suffer from a need to thread spoil whenever their darling WT is exposed, rather than offering anything cogent.

• Think About It
    Think About It
    It's always nice to see who you could've been sharing paradise with.

Classic quote!

Think About It

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit