Best Songs used by Movies

by Darth plaugeis 214 Replies latest social entertainment

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

American Pysco ... holy shit that was GREAT!!!!!!!!!!

How did I miss this Movie?

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

Slumdog in the top 5

• just n from bethel
    just n from bethel

Yeah - based on some of your picks I thought you'd appreciate American Psycho - especially that Huey Lewis song.

• just n from bethel
    just n from bethel

Great thread Darth. I'm going to be away for a while so I thought I would use this thread to post a potential swan song myself. Sorry I didn't get to know you all better. Not saying I'll be gone for good - but I've got a lot going on in life - all good things.

This one is for Moshe - I think this scene and song depicts the dramatic exit you wish every JW would give to the WT on the way out the KH. Actually, now that I think about it, I kind of wish I could too.

Video

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

Hope to see you!! Take of yourself

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Julian was watching 28 Days Later yesterday. This song is the theme and plays throughout the movie. It's beautiful in a melancholy, Tubular Bells from the Exorcist kinda way. It gets pretty intense. It's one of those songs that builds and builds in layers. Eery, but so pretty.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6OtF7daIPM&feature=related

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Here are two songs included at the end of To Sir With Love. The first is It's Getting Harder by the Mindbenders who are playing in the scene. This is where Pamela Dare, Judy Geeson, asks Sir, Sidney Portier to dance.

Then Lulu sings To Sir With Love while he is presented with a gift of appreciation from his class. This is my all time favorite movie. The Mod era is my favorite era of childhood.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2xRHRFunBU

• Violia
    Violia

I did not check to see if anyone had posted this yet but this is one of my favorites

SAVE ME AIMEE MANN FROM MOVIE MAGNOLIA

• Violia
    Violia

MORE FUN WITH

DONNIE DARKO

FROM TIM MINCHIN

• Violia
    Violia

Can't believe no one has put up a Blues Brothers clip. Hope the sound is ok, most of the clips on youtube were bad.

SHAKE A TAIL FEATHER ( some great dancing too)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit