Montana man claims Yahweh sold him a house -

by JWoods 12 Replies latest jw friends

• JWoods
    JWoods

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38242178/from/toolbar?gt1=43001

Probably not a witness - didn't see where it said - but he just took the for sale signs out of the yard, moved in, and filed strange paperwork with the county.

Charged with theft of property - house was worth $380,000.

Interesting, I thought, in view of the threads we had about Beth Sarim today.

• snowbird
    snowbird

For some reason, Montana seems a magnet for crazies.

Syl

• dinah
    dinah

Ya'll should really read "Evil Harvest"

• undercover
    undercover

You'll see more of this...maybe not bought from Yahweh though.

I read about lots of people in Florida bailing on their homes with the banks putting them in foreclosure. But there are so many houses under foreclosure and most of them not worth what's owed that they're not able to be sold. Some enterprising (though not honest) people have had the locks changed, put the utilities back in their name and moved back in. The banks can't keep up with all of them. I wish I could remember where I read it, I'd post the link.

• dinah
    dinah

Hell, Undercover. Maybe Armageddon came and we missed it?

Isnt' that what we always planned? Let the poor bastards get dead then move into the nicest houses we called on in field service?

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Note to self:

1. Don't mow lawn.
    2. Don't pull weeds.
    3. Be a slob.

If the house is unattractive no one will want to steal it.

W

• undercover
    undercover
    Maybe Armageddon came and we missed it

I guess it started in Florida but just hasn't gotten to all of us yet. I know which mansion I'm gonna snag when the big A hits those evil wordly people. It was still occupied the last time I staked it out drove by.

• dinah
    dinah

Undercover you have a pm

• undercover
    undercover

Dinah, you have a reply

• beksbks
    beksbks

I heard about a guy in New Orleans, that was making life miserable for several home owners. He had learned enough about the law to know how to file papers. It was a story on "This American Life" on NPR.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit