The guilt trip email

by SweetBabyCheezits 5 Replies latest jw friends

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits

I received this from my mother on Tuesday after we skipped the Sunday session of the DC. She's using guilt now and multiplying the effect by dragging my terminally ill mother-in-law (also uber-devout) into it the picture...

Sunday after the convention while we were counting the money someone came into the counting room and said there was someone outside wanting to see me. I went out there and standing in the hallway was [your mother-in-law]. She looked so sad that it brought tears to my eyes and I've cried many times since then. The look she had was of serious pain....No, not the pain of life threatening cancer but the pain of disappointment that I know all too well. Love, Mom

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Wow, your mom's a pro (like mine).

Somehow I miss taking that class: Mom 202 - How to inflict the most guilt possible on your children.

• blondie
    blondie

I can't see it.......

• tec
    tec

Oh, she's good. I love (slight sarcasm here) how she ends the letter with, "Love Mom"

JW moms don't have the market on guilting their children, though. I think the skill comes more and more naturally the older they get.

Sorry, Sweetbaby.

Tammy

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

Wow. I guess it's the product of a mind control cult, control anyone and everyone at all costs! You made baby Jesus cry you infidel!

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits

Dang, I forgot to post that from Chrome instead of Firefox. IE users won't be able to see it so I'm going to repost and consider this one closed.

Sorry!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit