JW Leadership Is Evil

by metatron 13 Replies latest jw friends

• NameWithheld
    NameWithheld

"Sexy Teen is my mother. The problem is that my mother is 63. She has the same sayings-line for line. It is a recital. Very sad..."

Isn't that funny how most JW's all sound EXACTLY like one another ... almost like they were 'programmed' ... nah, surely not?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Theres a yo-yo afoot...OUTLAW

• Mum
    Mum

Good point about the child-like mentality of JW's. They are looking for people who are "moaning and groaning" about the state of things, which is to say they are looking for vulnerable people who feel powerless because such people are easier to control, passive, leaving it up to others to tell them what to do.

I advise my friends to get rid of JW's by expressing happiness and a sense of peace and acceptance. It usually works.

Seize the day, and put the least possible trust in tomorrow. - Horace

I have learned to live each day as it comes and not to borrow trouble by dreading tomorrow. - Dorothy Dix

• Scully
    Scully

Metatron writes:

I know I keep harping about it but exposing the "Theocratic war
    strategy" is important.

You bet it's important!! "Theocratic War Strategy" is used by almost every single JW. Think about it: When JWs call on your door, their message is "living forever in paradise on earth", "God will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more...", and so on and so forth. They focus on the good stuff, and conveniently leave out the part about "all this is going to happen after 99.9% of the earth's population is destroyed, and the birds of the heavens will come down and eat the rotting corpses". That's "Theocratic War Strategy" in action.

After I read Valentine's account of doing 'street corner work' with the Silent Lambs posters while the JWs were a few steps away handing out magazines, I thought it would be great to do a similar campaign. Give people a brief pamphlet that describes "Theocratic War Strategy", and conclude it by saying: The next time you see a Jehovah's Witness, ask them about Theocratic War Strategy. Ask them why they think it's OK to lie to people who they don't feel are entitled to truthful information.

I'd love to see 'apostates' milling around outside a convention with signs that say "Ask a JW about Theocratic War Strategy" and "JWs OK with Lying to Advance their Cause". Those are the kinds of things that make people notice, both inside and outside.

Love, Scully

It is not persecution for an informed person
    to expose a certain religion as being false.
    - WT 11/15/63

A religion that teaches lies cannot be true. -WT 12/1/91

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit