Touching You

by compound complex 30 Replies latest social entertainment

• compound complex
    compound complex

Your warm and supple skin delights my touch, and the gliding of my fingers up and down your spine creates within my rising spirit an awareness of Heaven’s glory, her gates wide open.

Upon revelation of treasures long hid from me, I melt inwardly as your trove of precious thoughts works the wheels of my mind and invests it with renewed inspiration and fresh resolve. Your message is no mere dry statement, rife with boring facts, but, bolder still, an ardent declaration meant for the entire world to read, ponder, act upon.

Men and women seek what is between your covers, though at first glance they might not recognize your inherent worth. Not until you, O cherished Book of books, should fall within their own opened palms.

You are my delight and the very essence of my being.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Thank you, CoCo.

This will be what I ponder as I fall asleep tonight.

Blessings to you this evening!

• compound complex
    compound complex

And to you, too, dearest Palmtree!

Love,

CoCo

• beksbks
    beksbks

I've argued the merits of books as opposed to electronic replacements many times. I wish you'd been there CoCo.

• compound complex
    compound complex

Me, too, dear Beks, as I keep fading in and out with my unpredictable wifi signal ...

Cut out again ... hope to send this to you sometime tonight....

Never such a problem with book in hand.

CoCo

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Wow. Really beautiful... my words sound hollow but I could not remain silent.

• Hadit
    Hadit

I love it! Thank you - a beautifully worded ode to books

• compound complex
    compound complex

Dear Baba and Hadit:

Thanks so much. When I'm away awhile it's to recharge my writer's arsenal. Been feeling depleted lately ...

Gratefully,

CoCo

• elderelite
  • snowbird
    snowbird

You've got some jewels in that arsenal, CoCo.

I, too, love books!

Syl

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit