i know i couldnt get them all right....
however, garbage is every monday...
recycling, twice a month
a sampling of questions posed by immigration
agents trying to determine the "legitimacy" of
marriages to non-US citizens
• How many televisions do you have in your house/apartment?
• If you are standing at and facing your kitchen sink, where is the microwave oven?
• Is your microwave stationary or does it have a revolving plate?
• Are you paid weekly, every two weeks, twice a month or monthly? What about your spouse?
• How much money did you receive in your last paycheck/deposit? What about your spouse?
• Where did you and your spouse first meet? When was it?
• Who first spoke to whom?
• Why were you there? What about your spouse?
• Was your spouse with any other people there? Who?
• When did you move in together?
• If you are lying in bed, which side does your spouse sleep on?
• Do you have carpet in your bedroom? What color is it?
• How is your bedroom closet split up?
• Where do you keep your clean underwear? What about your spouse?
• What color is your toothbrush? What about your spouse’s?
• Do you have an answering machine at home? Whose voice is on the message?
• What is the name of your spouse’s manager at work?
• What day is trash picked up at your house?
[Source: NY Times}