The World Cup Prophet-The famous Octopus & Watchtower

by JustHuman14 5 Replies latest social humour

• JustHuman14
    JustHuman14

Well as we all now there is a prophet amongst us. Yes I'm talking about the octopus that has prophesied all the football results for the World Cup in South Africa(we have to wait for the final to see if the prophecy will be fullfiled like the previous ones).

After leaving the Watchtower, 10 years ago, I finally found something to believe in!!! Yes I put my faith to the Octopus, since it NEVER(until now)failed to prophesy a future event. For the first time in my life I have restored my faith due to an Octopus with prophetic abilities...

Well I'm suggesting for the Watchtower to buy that Octopus and bring it to Brooklyn and appoint it as a new member of the Governing Body!!! It will not be hard for them to pass this as a new light to the rank and file. We have the Biblical account of the donkey that spoken with human voice to Balaam. So there you are: THE BIBLICAL PROOVE...

So after that they will put several dates in Octopus bowl, let the new member of the GB decide when the big A will come...This will end all of their problems....

• wantstoleave
    wantstoleave

Paul the octopus is amazing isn't he?! I've been following his predictions too...lol

• bohm
    bohm

you know, i was thinking about starting exactly this topic!

Imagine if the dubs had a record nearly as good as paul - it would be very hard to dismiss it as chance events. Im for one going to remember Paul the octopus the next time someone mention how amazing it was the dubs pointed to 1914...

• JustHuman14
    JustHuman14

Well I'm simply amazed. Paul the Octopus prophesied correct ALL of the results. In the Small Final he predicted Germany will win and this what happens.In the final he predicted Spain, and indeed 3 minutes before the end of extra time Spain scores!!!!!!!

I got a message to the GB: GO AND GET PAUL BEFORE SOMEONE ELSE DOES.....

Paul The Octopus predicted ALL of the future events CORRECTLY while the WT NOT EVEN ONE EVENT CAME TRUE....

• Hopscotch
    Hopscotch

JustHuman14 - what a brilliant idea. Paul the octopus joins the GB!!

By the way I don't know how Paul does it but it's quite amazing.

Hopscotch

• JediMaster
    JediMaster

All hail the Octopus!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit