Have you ever went over a friends house to eat

by gubberningbody 10 Replies latest social entertainment

• gubberningbody
    gubberningbody

and the food just aint no good, I mean the macaroni's soggy the peas are mushed and the chicken tastes like wood? So you try to play it off like you think you can by sayin that youre full and then your friend says momma he's just being polite he aint finished uh uh that's bull.
    So your heart starts pumping and you think of a lie and you say that you already ate and your friend says man there's plenty of food so you pile some more on your plate. While the stinky foods steaming your mind starts to dreaming of the moment that it's time to leave
    and then you look at your plate and your chicken's slowly rotting into something that looks like cheese?

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Happened to me one time when someone hosted me after giving a talk at their KH. The food was so disgusting that it was offensive.

• blondie
    blondie

Once you find that out and you like their friendship, offer to bring some dishes to help out, or suggest going out, go on a picnic and bring your own basket.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Someone has a problem making chicken, macaroni, and peas tasty?

Mercy on us!

The proliferation of fast food joints is the ruination of this here country!

My mother predicted it!

Syl

Edited: Have you ever gone ...

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

"The food was so disgusting that it was offensive."

Wow, what was wrong with it?

• LostGeneration
  • MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

It took that many comments for someone to finally get it? I got it with the first line of the post...

• beksbks
    beksbks

Hehe, me too MrFreeze!

I got a little face and a pair of brown eyes............

• AGuest
    AGuest

"And then you say, 'That's it, I got to leave this place, I don't care what these people think. I'm just sittin' makin' myself nauseous with this ugly food that that stinks.' And so you bust out the door while it's still closed, still sick from the food you ate, and then you run to the store for quick relief from a bottle of Kaopectate. And then you call your friend two weeks later to see how he has been. He says, "I understand about the food, Baby Brother, but we're still friends!"

"I said a hip, hop, a hibbie to the hibbidy hip hip a hoppin' you don't stop a rockin' to the bang bang boogie, said "Up jump the boogie!" to the rhythm of the boogi-dy beat!"

And.. well... ummm... peace!

SA, on her own... to the bang bang boogie

• BoomTown
    BoomTown

An elderly lady always had me over for lunch after the sunday meetings and she would have bugs/cochroaches crawling on the counter next to the food and sometimes in it. It was disfreakinggusting. I would eat sparingly.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit