A new car for Woods.

by beksbks 13 Replies latest social entertainment

• JWoods
    JWoods

I do not know how or why I was associated with this video - but, for the record, I am an active enviro-recycler.

My cars range in age from 1986 to 1996 - therefore I am preserving the planet by conserving our resources.

I have just looked, and my shoe size is 12.

• beksbks
    beksbks
    I do not know how or why I was associated with this video

Just because you're a car guy. I found the darn thing hilarious. I can't imagine they actually made these cars. I thought you collected all kinds of vintage cars. Didn't you have a Corvair?

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

I can't see the video. The internet nazis where I work have blocked youtube. Everytime we figure out a way around it, they figure out another way to block it.

This made me laugh. The nazis where I work haven't blocked Youtube or Facebook yet. But for unknown reason blocked ESPN. WTF?!?!?!?!

• JWoods
    JWoods
    Just because you're a car guy. I found the darn thing hilarious. I can't imagine they actually made these cars. I thought you collected all kinds of vintage cars. Didn't you have a Corvair?

OK. I was worried that it might have had something to do with reaching out to the world of Islam - or developing respect for ACORN.

Yes, my first car while still a JW was a brand new (disapproved 2-door) 1967 Corvair Monza. I bought it after reading Ralph Nader's book, incidentally. They were excellent cars, sort of the American Porsche 911 - I have since owned three more.

I had a bid for a practically unused 1965 Corvair Turbo Corsa two years ago but lost out to another bidder right before I bought the Rolls-Royce.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit