The Power of Disinformation (Oliver Stone)

by alice.in.wonderland 17 Replies latest social entertainment

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

There's nothing to see at 313 because the driver is barely in the frame.... why not just watch the rest of the video, forget the narration, and use your own eyes?

I don't get it... you people KNOW that there's a conspiracy behind this, and yet if someone suspects the DRIVER because they can SEE with their EYES, the person is "stupid"... that's just BRILLIANT! and terrifically childish. But there's a lot of that kind of shit on this forum.

What you can't see in this video, is the two secret service men that were riding on a platform on the back of the limo, and they jumped off before the first bullet hit him in the back of the head, giving the shooter a clear shot, while the other SS men started scrambling in confusion because they couldn't understand why the two guys jumped off and left him vulnerable. But I suppose if I was able to find that video you wouldn't be able to see it either.

• freydo
    freydo

What do you mean that the driver is barely visible? I see him clear as day.

He is facing forward.

What frame are you looking at? DUH

Are you a government troll or just an idiot?

You even put up a utube that makes nonsense out of your argument.

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

That's it, I'm done with you. Fuck off.

• freydo
    freydo

Well when you can't reason with someone, what else do they have to come back with - besides stupidity?

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Shaddup!

Oswald tells no tales, pulls a fast one.

• freydo
    freydo

And they just hate it when you tell the truth. (Some here might get the connection)

MEDIA MATTERS

Reporters told: Don't say 'illegal immigrant'

Journalist group calls for purge of term - everyone innocent until proven guilty

Posted: December 18, 2010
    10:10 pm Eastern

By Bob Unruh
    © 2010 WorldNetDaily

A diversity plan from a group of journalists says reporters shouldnot be using the term "illegal aliens" because it is not constitutional.

"Frequent use of the phrases 'illegalimmigrant' and 'illegal alien' by our mainstream media is being questioned in order to remain faithful to the principles of our U.S. Constitution," Leo Laurence wrote in the "Diversity Toolbox" columnon the website for the Quill, which is produced by the Society of Professional Journalists.

He said the organization's "Diversity Committee" met during its 2010 convention in Las Vegas and "decided to engage in a yearlong educational campaign designed to inform and sensitize journalists as to the best language to use when writing and reporting on undocumented immigrants."

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

For anyone who hasn't already discovered that World Net Daily is a fear-mongering government disinformation website, check it out.... freydo is the government troll...

http://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&channel=s&hl=en&source=hp&q=world+net+daily+government+disinformation&btnG=Google+Search

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

And by the way, in frame 313 that the troll posted above, its the PASSENGER that's facing forward, and the shiny thing at the top of his head is the gun that Greer is holding facing towards the back, and Greer's head is also turned toward Kennedy. If you watch the clip you can see this clear as day.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit