French Bethel reopens

by JEMIMAH 5 Replies latest jw friends

• JEMIMAH
    JEMIMAH

It appears that all of the French language printing work is returning to France. It has been carried out at the Uk branch for the last few years

60 French bethelites were told to go back to France to report for duty.

The UK branch now has to get rid of about 100 british bethelites in the next few months. Quite a few are worried for their jobs

The GB must feel confident of their positions regarding The French Goverment.

Has any one heard of any court judgements going in their favour recently.

It also explains the GB's reluctance in moving the UK Branch to Milton Keynes (see UK Dec 01 KM)

Any thoughts

Jem

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

G'day Jem,

Can you send or post the relevant article from the UK KM?

Thanks.

Cheers,
    Ozzie

"It's better to light a candle than to curse the darkness."
    Anonymous

• Valis
    Valis

Dam! I thought you said French Brothel reopens.....

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Hello,

I heard that it is the shipping department that is being re-located to Paris in a few months time. I was unaware that it was the 'printing department' also. Are you sure?

I spoke with a UK Bethelite a few weeks ago when I recieved the above information.

James McCabe, who is playing chief battle-ax, is confident of victory in France shortly. His appeal at the ECHR seems to have hit home. The EEC Courts traditionally shrink back from any decisions that might upset the liberal sensibilities of many of its key players. France, of course, is always causing problems and is generally viewed as the deliquent nation!

Best regards - HS

• cat1759
    cat1759

I thought he posted the french brothel also. I am glad to see I am not the only sick mind here.

Wait, maybe they are going to reopen a brothel. Maybe that is how they are going to get around the rules.

cathy

• messenger
    messenger

This was posted with your last post on 11-25-01, we are still waiting for a response.

To Whom It May Concern,
    Yes troll, I will be the first to state it and then if any of you will do a little research you may learn something.
    1. Who was it that said we were getting a new KS book, claims to be reading it and yet has to produce one shred of information about what it contains?

2. Who is fishing for posters who may know what supposed KS 01 changes are?

3. Who gives stories about bethel moving then not moving with explanations that fish for insiders?

4. Who started a witchhunt with all dead ends on the WCC with no collaborating evidence? Was this to draw attention away from something else?

5. Who was it that said they had a teaching part about child molestation they were going to post?

6. Who gives details of meetings with no recourse from WT about finding him out?

7. Who consistently claims to have some tidbit then never has an answer back when questioned?

8. Who has yet to make one comment about the UN scandal as far as British bethel internal matters, or anything else for that matter?

One point could be blown off as a mistake, two could be a coincidence, three starts getting a little curious, after that it puts forth the appearance something is not right. If Jemimah is truly a bethel insider who wants to help those who are on the outside, then stand and deliver something meaningful. ANYTHING!

All I have seen are dead ends, promised goods and lack of follow through. Jemimah if you are the real deal and your are not trolling I ask you to deliver any one of three things:

1. Manuscript of your KS part on child molestation.

2. Summation of text changes from KS 91 to KS 01.

3. Hard copy of anything related to British bethel and their response to the UN issue.

If you wish to clear yourself of my charges then stand and deliver. I will be the first to apologize for misinterpreting your actions. On the other hand don't dance around here with inside information that has no substance that could put someone in harms way by WT plumbers. You claim to have beaten an investigation yet you must have a death wish to post a written response from WT correspondence. WT can trace any letter they write to anyone. That makes you either exceptionally stupid or a troll using information to scare those who read it. The copyright information is just too transparent. What other reason would a person have to post a letter threatening the witness owner of a website for putting up WT articles? Do any of you recall the “Question from Readers” about four months back regarding copyright of WT literature? Another threat to scare people away from putting up WT information that exposes them for what they are. I am sure they would love to see the Awake and WT UN articles go away from the internet, thus making it more difficult to sort out how WT supported the UN.

So what possible reason could Jem have for posting this letter? I could think of much less dangerous hard copy that could be produced that would be much harder to trace to one individual. Such as the three things requested above. If Jem does not answer or have anything to offer, I would suggest anyone who has contact with him to use caution as what you communicate may be used against you and this forum.

OK Jemimah, you have my challenge to your credibility prove me wrong.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit