I have frozen blueberries and cherries in my freezer

by asilentone 19 Replies latest jw friends

• asilentone
    asilentone

granola mix sounds better.

• tec
    tec

If you just want one more ingredient - then pancake mix. Or you could make a blueberry/cherry crepe. Or blueberry/cherry ice cream. Or blueberry/cherries baked in frozen tart shells. (You might want to add some custard in there too. Yummy)

Tammy

• gubberningbody
    gubberningbody

It all gets liquified, dude. Just do your blueberry tequila shot, and get on with it!

• edward612
    edward612

blueberry, my favorite!!

• WhereWasI
    WhereWasI

I have a really easy and delicious recipe that was given to me years ago by a sister. It's called 1-2-3 cake. It is so good, kind of like a cobbler. It is super easy, hardly any mess to clean up. Tastes good for as long as it lasts, which is not very long. We are talking an 8 x 8 inch cake pan, a 1 cup measuring beaker for the liquid ingredients and a small bowl for the dry ingredients. Mix them together and pour over the berries or fruit of any kind, fresh or frozen. Then, you will have the perfect desert. If you want the ingredients let me know.

• StAnn
    StAnn

I too have cherries and blueberries in my freezer. I've been putting some of them in my oatmeal every morning. Sprinkle some walnuts on top and it's delicious.

When I'm finally not sick, I'm going to make a cherry blueberry pie.

My mother used to make us rice for breakfast with a touch of sugar and cinnamon. Rice with cherries and blueberries would be delicious.

Let us know how you rid yourself of the berries.

St.Ann

• asilentone
    asilentone

St. Ann, Thank you for the tip! I would have to get some oatmeal and walnuts.

• StAnn
    StAnn

ASO, I have a ton of oatmeal. Just give me your addy and I'll run some over in the morning! I'll even throw in some walnuts.

• asilentone
    asilentone

It sounds good, but is it fresh? I cannot eat any sugar. If it contains sugar, no thanks.

• Newborn
    Newborn

I'd make a blueberry pie! Love it

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit