Inside Brother Prince's World

by frozen one 22 Replies latest jw friends

• undercover
    undercover

From the top 3 photos posted (I can't see the one mrsjones posted) she looks pretty hot to me.

But I do agree that Prince is androngynous looking... and he's just plain weird...

• Kinjiro
    Kinjiro

androgenous????? she looks allllll female to moi... I mean... I dont like prince very much... but that woman is a total babe!!!

And if you are too worried about how shes gonna look when shes old, look at your grandparents.. thats how YOU are going to look when you get old! LOL

(Or imagine how princyboy is gonna look pretty soon!)

• blondie
    blondie

Yes Prince is baptized in 2002, about 8 years ago. His then wife, Mani, was baptized then too but she has since moved on.

• undercover
    undercover
    His then wife, Mani, was baptized then too but she has since moved on.

Is she still a JW? I wonder how much of a settlement she got?

Imagine freeing yourself of the cult and getting a healthy payment for it...

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

androgenous, I had to look that word up even though I had a feeling of what it meant. She's hard looking. Very mannish features. I picture Austin Powers taking a swing at her, "it's a man baby! Its a man!" Your right on Prince's type though. He has a thing for light skinned with long dark hair.

• Twitch
    Twitch

I dunno, she can bring crackers to bed anytime,...;)

• AGuest
    AGuest

Don't ask me why I opened this thread (peace to you all!)... pure-D curiosity, I guess? But there is one comment that caught my eye:

she can bring crackers to bed anytime,...;)

I'm thinking "Cedric the Entertainer" episode, dear Twitch? Please say, yes, you saw that (or if anyone else did)! If so, probably one of THE funniest comedy stints I have EVER seen. Am crackin' up just THINKING about it!

Was it?

And peace, again!

SA, on her own...

• Twitch
    Twitch
    I'm thinking "Cedric the Entertainer" episode, dear Twitch? Please say, yes, you saw that (or if anyone else did)! If so, probably one of THE funniest comedy stints I have EVER seen. Am crackin' up just THINKING about it!

Sorry, no it wasn't in reference to him. Just off the cuff,...

Peace to you

• skywho
    skywho

I'm sorry what one is the girl and what one is the boy? i thought the witness were supposed to dress modest.... when did they say it was OK for guy's to wear make up?

• PYRAMIDSCHEME
    PYRAMIDSCHEME

I have been to many congregations, and I have never been to one that would have allowed someone who dressed and acted the way he does to get baptized. Talk about double standards. The dress, the facial hair and the list goes on. Good grief I got talked to over the color tie I wore on stage when giving a talk. Stupid.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit