Remember me?

by Newborn 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Newborn
    Newborn

Hi!!!

I haven't been here for a loooong time but I see that some of the oldies are still here and thought I'd stop by and say hello. I've missed you!

I hope you're all doing great and having a nice summer!?

I'm doing just fine. After long time of looking I've finally found Mr. Right (yes Sylvia, you heard me ) and I'm as happy as can be. My still JW sister has still not talked or contacted me for 1,5 years but I've come to terms with that. I've a lovely boyfriend, family, friends, cat and job and a long summer vacation ahead of me.

I will now take time and go back and read what's been posted lately.

Talk to you soon.

/Newborn

• blondie
    blondie

Hi Newborn,

Glad to hear things are going well. I haven't talked to my family for 9 years and in my case it's great. Married happily now for longer than my family predicted.

Love, Blondie

• Newborn
    Newborn

Dearest Blondie, I'm happy for you

I see that you relentlessly continue with the WT comments

Big hug

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

It's nice to hear from you Newborn, especially that you are doing so well.

Cheers

Chris

• Newborn
    Newborn

Thanks Chris

How are you?

• snowbird
    snowbird

Precious Newborn!!!

I'm so happy for you, girl!

I'm doing just fine. After long time of looking I've finally found Mr. Right (yes Sylvia, you heard me ) and I'm as happy as can be.

You tell him he better treat you right, or this Black woman from Alabama will have to take off her earrings.

Syl

• Newborn
    Newborn

Hahahahahaha

Sure, Syl, I'll make sure to pass that on to him (that would scare any man for life)

He's the sweetest guy though and I can't believe my luck to have found him and so randomly. I was actually searching for a guy I knew some time ago with the same name on Facebook but found him instead. So it was just meant to be!!! And I'm FB's greatest fan now

How are things with you and how's work?

• snowbird
    snowbird

I'm fine; work is so-so.

Our nemesis, John Doe, has gone missing.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/195595/1/Adios-John-Doe

Syl

• Think About It
    Think About It
    He's the sweetest guy though and I can't believe my luck to have found him and so randomly. I was actually searching for a guy I knew some time ago with the same name on Facebook but found him instead. So it was just meant to be!!! And I'm FB's greatest fan now

Newborn.............what a cool story. Welcome back.

I haven't talked to my family for 9 years and in my case it's great.

Blondie.........didn't know that about you. That is sad. When I read you posts I always think how great a gal you seem and how awesome it would have been to be in the same cong with you.

Think About It

• Newborn
    Newborn

Thanks Think abt it. It's really a cool story!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit