New Book Argues That Jehovah is Jesus

by Cold Steel 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• tec
    tec

There’s no doubt that Jehovah of the Old Testament is no other than Jesus Christ of the New Testament.

Agree with Moshe, this is opinion only. Someone who inherited his Father's power and authority and possessions, should also inherit his titles.

Tammy

• Think About It
    Think About It

There’s no doubt that Jehovah of the Old Testament is no other than Jesus Christ of the New Testament.

Wow......she must really be smart. After over 2,000 years of debate, wars, hissyfits, etc., she finally figured it all out for us.

Think About It

• jejeval
    jejeval

There's no doubt that Jehovah of the Old Testament is no other than Jesus Christ of the New Testament.

Are these Biblical verses fiction (Mr. Moshe?)

2 Samuel 23:3 (King James Version)

The God of Israel said, the Rock of Israel spake to me, He that ruleth over men must be just, ruling in the fear of God.

1 Cor. 10:1-4 (King James Version)

1 Moreover, brethren, I would not that ye should be ignorant, how that all our fathers were under the cloud , and all passed through the sea ;

2 And were all baptized unto Moses in the cloud and in the sea;

3 And did all eat the same spiritual meat ;

4 And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ.

Exodus 3:14 (King James Version)

And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.

John 8:58 (King James Version)

Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit