Atm machines next to contribution boxes at 2010 DC

by foolsparadise 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Why would the commission go to the WTS? Don’t all bank fees for using ATMs go to the bank?

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

This is a way to increase the last-session deficit. They always used to have a $3,000 deficit, caused by sending the money to the Worldwide Pedophile Defense Fund. Now, with people having access to their whole bank accounts, they can start running a $60,000 deficit because people can then be guilted into cleaning out their whole accounts for the Worldwide Pedophile Defense Fund.

• designs
    designs

The running perpetual deficit fund, perfect

You can own, as in franchise or outright ownership, a ATM machine and the fees charged get split with the banks and you.

Cash cow........

• whatistruth
    whatistruth

no way. hahahahaha. so figures

• Mythbuster
    Mythbuster

I went, for the first time, yesterday just to hear the generation stuff. I noticed that contribution boxes were placed under every sign that pointed the way to the ATM. They were in other locations too, but each ATM sign had a box under it.

If I remember correctly, no amount of money needed was mentioned at the end but it was announced to make checks out to, I think, Christian Congregation of something or other.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Can someone explain why the WTS would get a cut of the ATM fees???

• designs
    designs

Its not certain they do but when the Stadiums are rented the renter can negotiate any split of revenue such as parking fees etc..

Calvary Chapel ran their Harvest Crusades (errr Cult recuiting program) hoping for the Cash Cow gods to smile on them as well........

• chickpea
    chickpea

hahahahaha

they wont let the poor old dr0nes use
    a soda or candy machine!!

but whaddya know >>>
    hells to the yeah for the ATM, bros!
    set that plastic afire with your love
    for Jah the borg

two faced wankers strike again!

• JustHuman14
    JustHuman14

No sh*t....

• sherah
    sherah
    If I remember correctly, no amount of money needed was mentioned at the end but it was announced to make checks out to, I think, Christian Congregation of something or other.

They usually don't make the 'cash grab' announcement at the DC because of the general public are more likely to be in attendance because of the DC invitation campaign. They make a point of noting of the invitations the lack of collection plates. I guess contribution boxes at every ATM don't count.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit