so which would you rather see land on earth?

by beksbks 28 Replies latest social entertainment

• beksbks
    beksbks

Go Girls! My gosh we are awesome creatures!

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

Predator, would rather get a quick painless death then an alien growing in my stomach and popping out a slow excrutiating death.

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

Definitely Predator. He's only going to go after the macho guys he can show off as a trophy. I'm no trophy so I would certainly not be on his list of people to hunt.

• tec
    tec

And when all the Arnold's and Fabio's and Jackman's are gone, the skinny/brainy guys get all the girls.

• villabolo
    villabolo

Serenity now says:

Alien. Wasnt predator invisable? how would you kill it?

Paint Ball Pistols attached to machine guns?

Villabolo

• villabolo
    villabolo

tec says:

Edited: Predators have some form of honor. They don't hunt the weak, pregnant, or unarmed.

Sure, some honor. Didn't a Predator give Danny Glover a single shot muzzle loading pistol from the 18th Century as a gift? Let me give you a BB gun while I hunt you down with an AK 47.

villabolo

• tec
    tec

*shrugs*

I said SOME form of honor. Not YOUR form of honor. :)

Tammy

• JeffT
    JeffT

Beks I was in high school and a communist myself when the movie came out. I wasn't thinking about her politics when she was taking off the space suit.

To be honest, I don't think I've seen Predator, and I wasn't that impressed with Alien or its sequels.

I just watched WALL-E tonight. Much better movie.

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Predator, because if they stay around long enough maybe we can come to some accord and they can help us against the Aliens.

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

This will do.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit