How Many Of You Have Gotten/Given A Professional Massage?

by minimus 23 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I could use one and I'll pay good $$ for the right massage.

• tec
    tec

I have, at a spa. Definitely worth the money.

Tammy

• beksbks
    beksbks

Me too! Love it!

• asilentone
    asilentone

I love them!

• Meeting Junkie No More
  • poppers
    poppers

I've been trained and have worked as a professional masseur.

• JediMaster
    JediMaster

I have tried but I couldn't do it. Thing is, I'm EXTREMELY ticklish. The minute someone touches any thing between my neck and my hips, I start laughing uncontrollably. If they do it on purpose then I start involuntarily kicking and punching. My friends say it's actually kinda funny from their end.

JediMaster

• Scully
    Scully

When I was in Nursing School the Massage Therapy students would often ask for "volunteers" to come and let them practice their techniques. They would work under the supervision of a Registered Massage Therapist / Instructor and you were assured of a very thorough massage.

If they needed to learn full-body massage, you got a full-body massage.

And the price was right too. It was a mutually beneficial barter - my time and body to help them with their skills.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Al Gore says don't forget to ask for the "happy ending." No massage is complete without having all the chakras flushed out.

BTS

• gubberningbody
    gubberningbody

Yup. Problem is that the guy I used was a bro, and he was really good (I mean like you'd confess to sins you DIDN'T commit) . It was like rolfing (a hard massage done with a stick). I miss that elder/pioneer discount.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit