Memorial attendance down slightly in U K for 2010

by alanv 4 Replies latest watchtower bible

• alanv
    alanv

The U K is following the trend of recent years in reporting that 637 less people attended the memorial than in 2009. The actual figure was 222795 as reported in the July Kingdom Ministry. (Sorry I can't provide a scan as I only got to have a sneak look at it.) There were 284 partakers.

Since 2003 that is a 2% increase. In reality it is a decrease, when you allow for the increased population in the U K over the past 7 years.

Anyone got the figures for U S A or any other country. It should make interesting reading.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

interesting stat from the UK my country of residence, just goes to show the general slowing down in Western Europe where the "banging on doors" is just simply the most pointless, futile activity they persist in still. Nice to see that I was a stat on the partakers figure.

• Designer Stubble
    Designer Stubble

I think in the past, many who left the org, still tended to attend the memorial. With the majority now leaving for discovering the truth about the "truth" they see no need to continue attendance to listen to the bullshit. Hence the organization's house of cards is starting to crumble.

Same is for active publishers. Now kept up artificially by old/sick reporting 15 minutes and both parents reporting 4 hours automatically.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Jooky said Nice to see that I was a stat on the partakers figure.

I'm proud to ay I wasn't - for the first time in my sad sorry life!

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

You used to nibble and sip, cantleave?

Alanv, thanks for the data!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit