Lozhasleft

Welcome ...this is a good place to be.

Loz x

• Cthulhu
    Cthulhu

Howdy. Nice to have ya on board

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits

Heyyy, whoa…. what's with all the love-bombing?!

Just kidding! Thanks for the awesome welcome! This seems like a great crowd (hey, I made a funny… okay, maybe not) and I'm eager to get to know you all. Except for the crazy ones, haha. (But seriously that GB guy weirds me out a little. No offense, eh, GB guy?)

So I've been lurking since, uh, around the beginning of the year or so I guess. First dropped in following a link from Freeminds. Several months later, got up the courage to join and started working on my introduction but realized it was far too long. Decided to save it and edit it down later. Now here I am, a month after, still with no bio posted. Problem is, I get fired up about things and don't know how/when to shut up. But I promise to post something today.

I’d also like to say thank you to Simon and the mods who put their perosnal time into setting up and maintaining this thing. This forum has been a fantastic source of personal experiences, literature references, and new perspectives. While I was initially put off some of the cynicism, my own recent dealings with JW family have helped me understand why some members are as bitter as they are. I can relate, even though my experience thus far hasn’t been the hell that many have suffered. I wish the best of luck to all and if there’s anything I can do to help anyone on their journey out of the cultish organization, I’m willing and eager.

Thanks once again!

SweetBabyCheezits

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit