I'm another Newbie

by MyMy 74 Replies latest jw friends

• MyMy
    MyMy

Hey Peeps, how are you?

The name is Mark, I've been hanging around here from time to time. I read about the Elders meeting with Officer Danni.S. I wanted to wait to see everyone's reactions before I made myself known.

First I like to say the meeting took place at the ParkFoot Hills congregation. You all can look that up if you like, it will tell you what city "we" live in. :) (just out of respect for you Danni I didn't mention it)

I can tell you all, it was one hell of a meeting! It was the most exciting thing that has happened in this congregation in years. I believe the last big exciting event that took place here was back in the 1970s when we all got a visit from the Brooklyn office telling us what a great job we are doing trying to save others just before the new system arrived in the fall.

Mind you, I had no idea officer Danni.S was coming to my congregation I didn't believe this board was forreal until that happened. The meeting took place almost like she described it. There was much more yelling,cursing and it was coming from both sides. I don't want to sound strong but, some of you need to take your heads out your asses. It happens. We do the same things others do we are not perfect people without sin, it's all a myth.

I have been a Jehovah's Witness for 22yrs. I married a woman a witness woman and the rest is history.

Danni, I don't know if you are reading this, maybe you are, maybe not, I am sending you email. I just wanted to tell you; I loved the drama you caused in here, we are still talking about it today. Let me tell you some things that happened after you left.

As soon as the door closed behind the two of you, the Brothers asked for prayer. We were now being attacked by Apostates in sheeps clothing was what they were saying. Everyone bowed their heads , I had mine bowed too but I was still laughing inside. I peaked at my wife and for the first time in a long time, she had a exciting look on her face at a meeting. It was great!

Right after the prayer, they wanted to explain what happened in there. They tried to cover their asses and make it appear that it was all your fault, but we had heard most of the meeting outside the doors. Brother Mike Parks, tried to be as honest as he could, he opened it up for discussion just so we (poor little sheep) wouldn't go home feeling that something was wrong. Everyone got to ask questions, the children were a little afriad that's normal under the circumstances.

I know you may have felt that the heart attack man was really hurt. Well it was an act, he just wanted you to hand over the tape. See they didn't know you would come there and record the meeting. I kept telling myself. Don't give up the tape lady, don't give up the tape. They were pissed when the both of you walked out of the door with it still in hand ..I LOVE YA!

That didn't work, so they began their next plan. They decided to tell the press (if the press got involved) two policemen started a fight and almost caused a man to die. (they didn't say it in those exact words but it was clear what they were planning on doing). At that moment we lost two good men. They just got up took their families and left for good.

Let me say this before I continue: We have never had any problems with child molesters in our congregation. I am not saying that there are none here, but I can say I have never heard about a child being molested here. If there had been I would have been the first to speak up about it. I feel they could have answered your questions back there but for some unknown reason they choose to beat around the bush which may have led you to believe they had something to hide.

We lost some good men. They were going to leave anyways that incident only pushed things over the edge with them so don't feel bad about that. I will go into court if you need me to testify in your behalf. I have some knowledge about things that you don't have. I can send it to you in the email if you like. I will tell you not to worry about loseing your job, they are not going after your job.It's all an act to keep you scared and,from going public with what you know (meaning the tape). This came straight from the mouth of the "speakerphone".

I want to put in add some information Danni left out. Namely this: The phone number about Bill Bowen is (718)560-5000. Now there's a catch to getting the information . You have to prove where you are calling from and what congregation you are with. You have to give out your name and address. They will talk about Bill but, only answer certian questions they are covering their own asses. That's what they didn't tell you Danni. They are pulling your chain they knew you wouldn't call that number.

NOW FOR JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES.

It's time people to act! We have to act now. We can unite and make a difference. Danni did it and she's not a member of our organization. We have lived in fear long enough . NO MORE! Let's do it. I am leaving the ORG. I know I will lose everyone I love for now that's why I am going to tell them tonight, either they are with me or not. It does not matter I have to do what I feel is right.

Danni only because of your fear of your job I am holding back some information however, I am ready to move now. I am calling dateline I am going to expose the meeting Danni sorry to tell you. I won't mention your name, I know they will keep your ID secert if you choose that, but please understand I am going to expose the mind control and other things about the doctrine that I know are hurting our people.

Danni, you did a good thing you will never know just how much you made a difference. This is our fight we will take it from here.

Take care. I wanted to thank you in person but you were not at the station today.

• BobsGirl
    BobsGirl
    It's time people to act! We have to act now. We can unite and make a difference. Danni did it and she's not a member of our organization. We have lived in fear long enough . NO MORE! Let's do it. I am leaving the ORG. I know I will lose everyone I love for now that's why I am going to tell them tonight, either they are with me or not. It does not matter I have to do what I feel is right.

Wow! ...... Good luck.

BobsGirl

"May the work of your hands be a sign of gratitude and reverence to the human condition." - Mahatma Gandhi

• Mindchild
    Mindchild

Holy Fried Flying Bibles Batman...what a cool post Mark!

Thanks for sharing with us your impressions and the inside scoop. I'm glad to hear that it had some positive effect in at least your life and hopefully that of others.

Maybe there is change in the air...

Stick around Mark and join the party.

Kind Regards,

Skipper

• MyMy
    MyMy

Mindchild Maybe there is change in the air...

You bet your sweet ass there is. I am serious as a heartattack. Join me.

• TR
    TR

Hi Mark, welcome!

I've been hanging around here from time to time.
    Would that be before Danni's meeting or after?

I had no idea officer Danni.S was coming to my congregation I didn't believe this board was forreal until that happened.
    That is why I ask. Just checking.

TR

"YK is his name, false prophecy is his game"

• MyMy
    MyMy

TR ask and answer your own questions? Come on I am in no mood to be smiling I have a mean look on my face let's keep it that way.. Nice meeting you too join up.

EVEYONE JOIN THE CAUSE

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Mark,welcome to the board.So nice of you to give us some of the inside info!Hang out,you`ll like the board...OUTLAW

• Celtic
    Celtic

Welcome fellow balmpot to the sacralisation of chaos and creativity!!

Peace

Another Mark

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

way to go Mark and welcome.
    Can you smell the FREEDOM????

PROCRASTINATION IS THE THIEF OF TIME!!

• Perry
    Perry

Thanks for your take on things MyMy. I share your revulsion of the WBTS. I'm 4th generation witness. My family acts like a bunch of emotionaly shut down drones. I truly wish that one day at least one will leave them borg and get into some serious christian living and family life.

The illusion the WBTS has created is very large and penetrates to peoples souls. Be prepared for a long fight. I'm placing my best chance for getting some of them out with the child abuse court fights. My gut tells me it will be absolutely devastating to the society both in terms of credilility and financial loss.

Good Luck and best wishes.

Perry

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit