Bethelcoachtours.com <- has anyone seen this?

by slipnslidemaster 6 Replies latest jw friends

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

http://www.bethelcoachtours.com/index.htm

Have you guys seen this yet? OH brother!!

How do they do this stuff?

Slipnslidemaster:"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in practice, there is."
    - Jan L.A. van de Snepscheut

• GinnyTosken
    GinnyTosken

Slip,

This is too funny! I think we should use this service to arrange an Apost-O-Fest in New York.

Are the trips properly supervised?

Spiritual things and conduct are always a priority, and there is always proper supervision. A talk to this effect is given to all shortly after they board the bus for the first time.

What is the dress code for the trip?

In all instances, at all times, your clothing should be modest and neat. On the trip to and from New York, it is best to dress comfortable. Sweats are excellent because they are comfortable. When touring the Watchtower facilities wear meeting clothes, i.e. dresses or skirts for women and girls, suits and a tie for men and boys. (See the March 1998 Our Kingdom Ministry Question Box on page 7). During our play time touring the sites of New York and Canada casual wear is fine as long as it is neat and clean.

How often do we stop for rest stops or bathroom breaks?

We stop to eat three times a day plus every two to two and a half hours we stop just to take a brake and go to the bathroom or just walk around for a few minutes. Plus, there is a bathroom on the bus, but it is best to use it only for emergencies.

Can I sit by who I want to on the bus?

Everyone will have a assigned seat but during the daylight hours you are welcome to move around and visit with others. You can even change seats for awhile if the other person doesn't mind.

Ginny, "If I don't get assigned to sit by Norm, I ain't goin'" class
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Slippy,yeah I`ve seen it.Unreal eh?These guy`s will do anything that will turn a buck.Then preach to everyone about materialism.What else can you expect from the whore that boink`s the wild beast!..LOL...OUTLAW

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

Let's all sign up, just think on a ship they couldn't get away from us

Bethel tour & Fall foliage cruise $1565
    Sep 17-28, 2002
    Not only is it a cruise, but you also get to experience the beauty of New York and Nova Scotia in the fall!
    For reservations call: Camilla Scrimshire 1-800-680-3733
    [email protected]

"Injustice will continue until those who are not affected by it are as outraged as those who are."

• BobsGirl
    BobsGirl

I'm with Venice .... I have been longing for a cruise ...

BobsGirl

"May the work of your hands be a sign of gratitude and reverence to the human condition." - Mahatma Gandhi

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Oh my god, how anal can they get? They have seat assignments on the bus? Play time? This is not kindergarten or preschool.

Is this a light saber in my pocket or am I just happy to see you?

"Hand me that whiskey, I need to consult the spirit."-J.F. Rutherford

• Trixie
    Trixie

What's up with their misspelling? "Take a brake"? Come on, now! There's nothing worse than stupid witnesses!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit