DID NOAH STORE SPIDER ANTIVENOM ON THE ARK?

by slimboyfat 32 Replies latest jw friends

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    Why didn't at least one of the sons' wives become pregnant?

The ship was full of animals.

BTS

• snowbird
    snowbird

LOL at Jedi.

Burn, I guess sex is the last thing on your mind when it comes down to fearing for your survival.

The Book of Jasher says that they were very traumatized.

I can imagine.

Syl

• snowbird
    snowbird

Did Noah snore?

Did Mrs. Noah, Mrs. Shem, Mrs. Ham, and Mrs. Japheth bicker a lot?

Syl

• booby
    booby

where did noah's sons each find a god fearing girl from a population of satan loving worldlings all deserving of death.

• snowbird
    snowbird

From the Book of Jasher, chapter 5.

32 And thou shalt choose for thy sons three maidens, from the daughters of men, and they shall be wives to thy sons.

33 And Noah rose up, and he made the ark, in the place where God had commanded him, and Noah did as God had ordered him.

34 In his five hundred and ninety-fifth year Noah commenced to make the ark, and he made the ark in five years, as the Lord had commanded.

35 Then Noah took the three daughters of Eliakim, son of Methuselah, for wives for his sons, as the Lord had commanded Noah.

36 And it was at that time Methuselah the son of Enoch died, nine hundred and sixty years old was he, at his death.

Syl

• Heartofaboy
    Heartofaboy

I expect they were just too knackered after shovelling all the doodoo overboard day after day.

• asilentone
    asilentone

Snowbird, maybe they made love on the top of the ark while it is raining

• snowbird
    snowbird

Yeah, manure does tend to have a dampening effect on ardor.

Syl

• snowbird
    snowbird
    Snowbird, maybe they made love on the top of the ark while it is raining

I think not, ASO.

Again, from the Book of Jasher, chapter 6.

28 And the ark floated upon the face of the waters, and it was tossed upon the waters so that all the living creatures within were turned about like pottage in a cauldron.

29 And great anxiety seized all the living creatures that were in the ark, and the ark was like to be broken.

30 And all the living creatures that were in the ark were terrified, and the lions roared, and the oxen lowed, and the wolves howled, and every living creature in the ark spoke and lamented in its own language, so that their voices reached to a great distance, and Noah and his sons cried and wept in their troubles; they were greatly afraid that they had reached the gates of death.

Syl

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    Burn, I guess sex is the last thing on your mind when it comes down to fearing for your survival.

I am guessing you have not seen many disaster movies Snowbird.

No but serously, I wonder what happened to badboy. He seems to have fallen of the face of the earth.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit