Elder tells me Armageddon could strike during Soccer World Cup closing ceremony.

by african GB Member 34 Replies latest jw experiences

• asilentone
    asilentone

how old are you, agbm?

• blondie
    blondie

The bible on the other hand says that it would come at a time you think not. Did he get a special revelation from God somehow?

(Matthew 24:44) . . .On this account YOU too prove yourselves ready, because at an hour that YOU do not think to be it, the Son of man is coming.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Blondie has the scriptural understanding right. Because they think it is coming soon, it isn't.

• designs
    designs

Maybe Announcer Andres Cantor can be hired to shout GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL when the big A starts

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

that's 11th of July 2010

African GB is making a false statement - in other parts of the world it is 12th of July. Why should the US timetable be one for the whole world to follow? Typical US imperialism. Paper tiger.

• JediMaster
    JediMaster

I must admit the topic of this thread really caught my attention....then after seeing who posted it....yeah, that's when it all went to H....

Jedi Master

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

If it didn't come when the Packers lost the Super Bowl to the Broncos, it won't come during the World Cup.

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

Armageddon has already come for the pathetic England team.

• asilentone
    asilentone

let this pathetic thread die!

• dutchstef
    dutchstef

That elder probably attended one of the games, and became crazy by the noise of all those vuvezela's......

Btw; I'm sure that A-day won't come during the finals..... because I predict a final between Holland and Argetina, (just like in 1978).

And God likes the "orange" dutch!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit