Will someone please let me know how to post You Tube videos here?

by dgp 24 Replies latest jw friends

• StAnn
    StAnn

Tammy, I'm giving your instructions a try.

Doesn't look like it worked. Told you I had demons in my computer.

StAnn

• tec
    tec

LOL @ StAnn. Took me a couple tries to figure it out too. But you've got way more there than just an http address.

Tammy

• StAnn
    StAnn

Try it this way?

Still nothing. Help!

StAnn

• StAnn
    StAnn

Ah! It showed up!

This is my son and his band, Marijuana Johnson. Thank you, Tammy! It worked!!!!!

My son is the one in the Wayne's World ball cap, drinking a beer at the beginning.

StAnn

• StAnn
    StAnn

BTW, if there is anyone here who actually listens to the kind of music my son plays, which he says is called "stoner rock", can you tell me if this band of his is any good? They play a LOT of gigs. I'm a classical music kinda gal and don't have a clue as to what this stuff is that he's singing and playing.

And for you rock n' roll music buffs, I bought my son a Marshall half-stack for his high school graduation gift. He now has the full stack you can see in the video. Apparently, that's supposed to mean something because he brings it up a lot.

Here's the video AGAIN, in case you didn't watch it above.

StAnn

• tec
    tec

Can't listen loud tonight, StAnn. Got to keep everything silent. But they did do the time changes really well. Your son is a good looking kid.

Also - you're so funny. Your comments on your last two posts are almost exactly the same as mine when I was learning to do this and also when I first tried to change my avatar.

Tammy

• tec
    tec

Sorry - I don't know what stoner rock is either.

• StAnn
    StAnn

Tammy, thanks but I know that you can't really see my son very well. I was just watching the video again and thinking, he keeps wagging his head around like Stevie Wonder!!!! Oh, mothers.

I really, really am going to bed this time. Gotta get up in five hours.

Tammy, where do you live? We are so much alike! My dad has an illegitimate daughter I've never met. Could you be she?????? Are we sisters?????

StAnn

• tec
    tec

I thought the head wagging thing makes him look 'for real'. At least he likes what he does.

I'm in Edmonton, AB, StAnn. Sorry. I was eleven before I met my dad, but unless he's taking secret trips to the states between my mom and yours...

Wait!

He does go to the States - for *gasp* training at work!

A cover? Hmmm...

LOL

Goodnight, StAnn.

Tammy

• four candles
    four candles

It's not a bad track,St Ann. I am a rock fan,all kinds of rock and play and record and go to lots of gigs. They sound as if they need tightening up a bit,the drums are a tad too loud which drowns out the rest of the band. But I shall have a proper listen later as I'm just off to the 'W' word now to earn some pennies.

Laterz!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit