Do you know some cases of witness parents that lets their children to have premarital sex and approve them?

by asilentone 30 Replies latest jw experiences

• XPeterX
    XPeterX

Yeah.Elders warned them that they would get in trouble for this.

• asilentone
    asilentone

dreamweaver09, I am laughing at your assumptions. You are wrong.

• watersprout
    watersprout

Whats with all this aggresion?

I'm 30 years old and my parents still refer to me as their 'child'..........

Asilentone asked a genuine question, if anyone doesn't agree then the best thing to do is not going to comment on his post.

Asilentone whats with the ''spying on a 15 year old'' comments? If you did make that comment then its not going too bode well wiith you, is it?

Peace and light :)

• asilentone
    asilentone

watersprout, look for my topic history about 15 year old neighbor, it is not sexual at ALL.

• dreamweaver09
    dreamweaver09

Asilentone asked a genuine question

.........and some of us made a genuine statement or observation.

Please if you are not a moderator don’t tell us how to respond on a forum. You can always set your own site up and make the rules.

Peace and love and all that Jazz..

• asilentone
    asilentone

here is my initial observation of you, dreamweaver09, you are slowly becoming a famous troll here.

• dreamweaver09
    dreamweaver09

I understand you are upset and want to get back at me.............feel better now???

Maybe your time would be better spent getting a girlfriend.

• asilentone
    asilentone

dreamweaver09, I have been dating many times, I am going to see a lady this Saturday, look at my other latest topic.

• asilentone
    asilentone

the morocco topic

• wasblind
    wasblind

Waterspout says:

"Asilentone whats with the ''spying on a 15 year old'' comments? If you did make that comment then its not going too bode well wiith you, is it?

Peace and light :)"

I cannot stop laughing at these comments.

and yes my mom refered to me as her child well past my 18th birthday

so i don't believe asilentone meant underage children.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit