New video series: Watchtower Wacky Chronology - part 1

by Awakened at Gilead 15 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dx3aXaPiXmA

It's been a while since I've been around here, I've been working on my Master's which I finished this month. Anyway, here's my latest video - this one about Gilead School and 1919. Let me know what you think...

A@G

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Congrats on the Masters! Good to see you back on the air. Give outatlast a big hug from me when you meet him next month, LOL!

Check your pms.

• yknot
    yknot

I missed you Lance!

I love how you make your videos interactive with the CD!

I would suggest noting all the articles you click on the CD though.......(encourage proof reading by watcher)

Great Job!

On Masters!

• St George of England
    St George of England

Yet another first class video and I certainly look forward to the follow-ups.

If anyone has not seen the 7 videos in the Exgileadmissionary series on YouTube I would strongly recommend them.

George

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

Thanks Jamie, Yknot, and St George.

I've learned how to do a few new tricks, such as recording my on screen shots of the WT Library. I'm no pro, but I'm getting there.

A@G

• cult classic
    cult classic

Congrats on your masters AAG. Gonna check out your video asap.

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

Thanks, Cult Classic. Hope you find it interesting.

• wobble
    wobble

BTT

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Yes false chronological dating has always been a self progressive marketing strategy for the WTS. publishing company

going back to C T Russell's time, is this really so surprising though being that it is a publishing company seeking viewership ?

I like your video's Lance because they are to the point, their informative and you don't have distracting stupid music

in their productions. Yes 1919 is a big year for the WTS for this when Rutherfraud and his totey minions were cultivating

marketing schemes to lure attention to their publishings.

Was Rutherford a well educated theologian, no he was just a lawyer who took over a

religious publishing company, this disingenuous power playing quack made it known just how much power he had, well after all HE was the President.

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

Thanks for the comment, thetrueone, especially about the music, lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit