**2nd REQUEST**- Audio Download of 2010 US District Convention? Anyone??

by AMNESIANO 11 Replies latest jw friends

• AMNESIANO
    AMNESIANO

After checking back several times and receiving zero responses I'm unable to locate my first request. I particularly need Saturday.

Thanks.

AMNESIAN
    Captive 7/1972-2/2001
  • Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Nobody has bothered. The only interesting talk is on Sunday and everyone here has already read the talk outline.

• confliction
    confliction

I'm going to the DC in a month or two... I can probably get a hold of it and upload it as mp3's or something, online.

• Blue Grass
    Blue Grass

Why don't you just go yourself? It's not like anyone will know who you are if you go to a random convention in another state.

Blue Grass

• AMNESIANO
    AMNESIANO

Black Sheep: My need has nothing to do with my own interest of any kind. I am no longer a JW. I'm trying to make a point with my husband, who still is, regarding something specific the WTS asserts.

Confliction: Thank you for your kind offer. I will check back to see if you were able to do it. Either way, thanks again.

Blue Grass: Going myself is not an option, much less in another state. I would not have come onto this site to pester you good folks were the case otherwise.

Wow, I'm now thinking I must have been the unwitting butt of a prank by the person who referred me to this site for assistance.

AMNESIAN

Captive: 7/1972-2/2001

• booby
    booby

Not the butt of a prank. What you are asking is quite a challenge. Not only would someone have to attend and the vast majority don't/won't be, but allso not many would have the resources to do that. So here's hoping confliction is able or possibly something will become available. I know that last year a web source did show up, but the org. is discouraging that kind of dissemination more and more.

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

Amne .. I PM'd you

• AMNESIANO
    AMNESIANO

Booby: Thanks. I realize that those who visit here aren't likely to be the ones to have such material. I'd just hoped someone might be able to direct me to a site. Your point is a valid one about such recordings now being discouraged even on the part of faithful JWs by the WTS. My prank comment had to do with the snarkiness of 2 of the 3 replies I did manage to attract. No problem, though. Thanks for the input one and all.

wannabefree: I'll see if I can access your PM. I don't seem to be able to navigate this site as easily as I could JWD, which is one reason I seldom bother with it .

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

amnesiano: in the upper right corner next to your name is an envelope, click on that, that takes you to your inbox, click on the message, ususally the first time you open it it does not appear properly, go back and open it a second time, it magically appears :)

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep
    I'm trying to make a point with my husband, who still is, regarding something specific the WTS asserts.

I haven't heard that there was anything new on Saturday, so if you tell us exactly what point you are trying to make, we'll see if we can come up with something that doesn't require a recording of a talk.

Cheers

Chris

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit