My 500th Post On JWN - Thanks to All

by mentallyfree31 7 Replies latest jw friends

• mentallyfree31
    mentallyfree31

So this is my 500th post I believe since I joined a couple of months ago. I just wanted to say thanks to all of you that have shared in my recovery. As all of you well know, leaving a cult is challenging. I have faced quite a few challenges along the way, and still have some big ones still in front of me. My entire family is now OUT, with the exception of my wife. I can't reveal too much publicly at this point, but will in the future.

So once again, thanks to everyone that commented on my topics that I started as well as anybody that offered suggestions to me on what to do when I asked for advice. And many thanks to everybody else for sharing stories and posting experiences that have helped me tremendously.

-mentallyfree31-

• Blue Grass
    Blue Grass

Really? You're basing an entire thread on a post count "milestone"?

Blue Grass

• tec
    tec

I like it!

It reminded me that I'm close to my thousandth post. We must celebrate the little things, after all :)

Tammy

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

In the old days (on this forum) you would have had a new "title" for this milestone, I believe.

• penny2
    penny2

Mentallyfree, thanks for the update and glad it's been helpful for you to be here. Take BlueGrass with a pinch of salt...

penny

• cult classic
    cult classic

MentallyFree! - Glad to hear things are going well for you. Keep us posted.

• mentallyfree31
    mentallyfree31

Thanks for your comments..

-MF31-

• cantleave
    cantleave

Well done. The faster you move forward and away from the WTS the better.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit