Mad Dawg

He makes me wish for Jimmy Carter.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

every one his plans fails

• B-Rock
  • cult classic
    cult classic

I don't think supporters like to hear or discuss anything critical. I don't quite get taking government encumbents' successes or failures personally. They're just people trying to do good. No one is above criticism. I started a thread yesterday about what was expected of O and I didn't have many responses. I thought supporters would have had lots to say.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

man, this board was poppin with supporters for the last 2 years.

they fell off the bandwagon.

• hemp lover
    hemp lover

Actually this "plunging approval rate" meme has been addressed several times recently and none of you who start these threads bother to respond to the fact that Obama's ratings are the same as Reagan's were at the same time in his presidency.

One more time...

http://online.wsj.com/public/resources/documents/info-presapp0605-31.html

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

Hemp lover thats interesting. I'm starting to wonder lately, is it me or do Conservatives seem to whine the loudest? I remember when Bush was in office, obviously the liberal populace didnt like him. But I pick up on a different kind of animosity when it comes to Conservatives disliking Obama. Its almost like they're jealous or envious of him. Look at B-Rock for instance, you would think Obama raped his mother and made him watch it. Conservative sentiments on Obama come off so silly. Like a kid going, nah-nah-nah!! Its Pathetic. I wonder also if people making fun of Palin is playing a role into Conservatives being overly concerned with public opinion of Obama.

• B-Rock
    B-Rock
    Actually this "plunging approval rate" meme has been addressed several times recently and none of you who start these threads bother to respond to the fact that Obama's ratings are the same as Reagan's were at the same time in his presidency.

Obama STARTED at 70 points on his first day in office. Reagan started at 50. Regan lost maybe 8 percent from hist starting approval by this point in his presdency. Obama has lost 25 percent. If Reagan had lost that much he would have hit 25 percent approval. Obama has fallen much farther faster.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit