ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by gilwarrior 10 Replies latest jw friends

• OlderTom
    OlderTom

Been there done that.

My Ex divorced me when I began to study. I had a disagreement with a witless elder. I moved interstate. I married a witness sister without getting elder approval. 99% of the congregation shunned us. We walked away never to return. Fortunately this witness sister saw the light and thanks me frequently for setting her free from the witchtower slavery.

When you join this cult they make you abandon all your worldly friends. Then you find new witless friends and they start to exploit you. When you finaly start saying "No" then they abandon you and you realise they werent friends at all just a buch of parasites.

I'm not DFed or DAed, we just walked away. Eventually your worldly friends take you back but the witlesses... Well they are gods chosen ones aren't they (like the Jews)? Boy are they in for a nasty shock.

This life is the only one, make the most of it. There is nothing on the other side of death only death.

Just think about it. Living forever in heaven or in paradise. You are gonna be bored after the first few hundred years then what are you gonna do?

Think !

Your idea of Padadise may not be the same as my idea of paradise, someone is gonna be unhappy FOREVER. That's a bloody long time mate to be unhappy.

For you witlesses do you really think the princely class (elders) are going to let you do whatever makes you happy? No sireee you are gonna be working your a$$es off building Kindoom halls for them and tending their gardens and serving them hand and foot. It's all a pipe dream to keep you under their control.

Get on with your life and stop wasting it for a mulibillion dollar printing and publishing corporation.

And you will know the truth and the REAL truth will set you free.

OlderTom

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit