Allowing Jehovah to speak!

by wannabe 20 Replies latest watchtower bible

• wannabe
    wannabe

Allowing Jehovah to speak!

For many years now I've been putting my writings on these Boards, and much anger is directed my way, because of what I write. One would think I'm putting my own words down when I write, when nothing could be further from the truth. What I write, is what Jehovah himself has spoken, and I can't help it, if it angers individuals. In getting angry at me, they have knowingly, or unknowingly been getting angry at Jehovah. Afterall, I had nothing to do with the writing of the Bible; it is Jehovah who has inspired his own Book. He had Holy Men of old speak as they were borne along by Holy Spirit. So, it's not my Book, nor are the words my own. I merely copy out what Jehovah has spoken. As I'll do now, in this case:

16"All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness,17so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work. {2 Timothy 3:16NIV}

20"Above all, you must understand that no prophecy of Scripture came about by the prophet's own interpretation.21For prophecy never had its origin in the will of man, but men spoke from God as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit." {2 Peter 1:20,21 NIV}

Now was I to say that Jehovah does not put his Blessing on any of the Religions in Religious Christendom, that statement would put me on the firing line wouldn't it? I'd be getting shot at from every direction, but do you know, that's absolutely true, and it couldn't be any other way. He does not! Jehovah has his own way of telling you that's exactly the case, and for very good reason, but I'll allow him to tell you that what I've just said he backs to the hilt.

3 "If the Good News we preach is hidden behind a veil, it is hidden only from people who are perishing. 4 Satan, who is the god of this world, has blinded the minds of those who don’t believe. They are unable to see the glorious light of the Good News. They don’t understand this message about the glory of Christ, who is the exact likeness of God." [ 2 Corinthians 4:3,4 NLT}

Satan being god of this World, he controls everything that exists on this earth. The Political Empire! The Religious Empire! The Commercial; Empire! All of it, is under his power and control in his position as god of the World. Jehovah also backs that to the hilt, as he'll show you through the pen of John and Luke, {Luke 4:5-8} {Revelation 13:1,2}

19 "We know that we are children of God and that the world around us is under the control of the evil one." {1 John 5:19 NLT}

Controling them all, and blinding them all would of necessity mean he's misleading them all. Jehovah also backs that up through the pen of John:

"So down the great dragon was hurled, the original serpent, the one called Devil and Satan, who is misleading the entire inhabited earth; he was hurled down to the earth, and his angels were hurled down with him." {Revelation 12:9 NWT}

Jehovah has revealed to you that satan in his position as god of this World, holds it all in his power. He Blinds it! He misleads it, and it wasn't me that said it, it was Jehovah who revealed all of that. All I did was copy out what Jehovah has said through his inspired penmen. Those thoughts are not my thoughts, they are Jehovah's. Satan being a liar and the Father of the lie, none of his Religious Empire, being held in his power, Blinded and Misled by him would ever know or learn how to worship the Father in Spirit and in truth, because satan knows nothing about the truth or making a stand for it. So no possible way would, or could they get Jehovah's Blessing on their worship. They would never know how to worship in spirit and in truth and that's the only kind of worshipper Jehovah is looking for to worship him. {John 4:21-24; 8:44} Jehovah has also revealed the eventual fate of this World lying in satan's power, blinded and misled by him; and it's not a very happy scenario, but should I be censored for that if I read a scripture, and because it explains exactly what will occur, and copy it out to show individuals, should anger be directed at me over it? Why? Did I write the following? Is it something I personally will do? The Truth be told I'd hate like Hell to see the followings words fulfilled, but can I stop it from occuring?

18 "Their silver and their gold will not be able to rescue them
    on the day of the LORD's wrath. The whole earth will be consumed by the fire of His jealousy. For He will make a complete, yes, a horrifying end of all the inhabitants of the earth." {Zephaniah 1:1-14-18 HCSB}

Once again! These are not my words! I had absolutely nothing to do with their writing. All I did was select and copy them from a Bible Translation on my Computer. There was a time I had absolutely no knowledge of statements like this made by the creator. Even worse, how do I know I'll escape with my butt in tact? I don't know that, do I? Who knows I could be one of the first ones to get it, when it does go down. So it's not the greatest of news for me either, is it? You might just be the best of the best when it comes to teaching the Bible, but because even the chosen ones could be misled by some, no one knows whether they are a false Prophet or not, do they? In fact, there's every chance in the World that they are false Prophets; including myself. I know though my getting angry at Jehovah will not change anything. If anything my anger directed at him would put me in an even more of a precarious position. So I Know I must come to terms with what I read, and learn to live with it, and accept it for what it is. Warnings delivered ahead of time designed to save our very lives. It's that old adage in action. "Sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind." Only in this case, Jehovah isn't trying to be cruel. Although the warnings sound very stern, he delivers them with our best interests in mind, to save our lives. Should we fault him for that?

He has even described for us just what this horriying end will be like in an effort to gain our attention, through the pen of Jeremiah the Prophet, which is another scenario not to pleasent to contemplate, but again "to before-warned is to be fore-armed."

31 "The tumult reaches to the ends of the earth because the LORD brings a case against the nations. He enters into judgment with all flesh. As for the wicked, He hands them over to the sword—[This is] the LORD's declaration. 32 "This is what the LORD of Hosts says: Pay attention! Disaster goes forth from nation to nation. A great storm is stirred up from the ends of the earth." 33 Those slain by the LORD on that day will be [spread] from one end of the earth to the other. They will not be mourned, gathered, or buried. They will be like manure on the surface of the ground. 34 Wail, you shepherds, and cry out.Roll [in the dust], you leaders of the flock.Because the days of your slaughter have come, you will fall and become shattered like a precious vase. 35 Flight will be impossible for the shepherds, and escape, for the leaders of the flock. 36 [Hear] the sound of the shepherds' cry, the wail of the leaders of the flock, for the LORD is destroying their pasture. 37 Peaceful grazing land will become lifeless because of the LORD's burning anger." {Jeremiah 25:31-37 HCSB} Notice whose getting it here. The Shepherds! The leaders of the Flock! No escape for any of them. So, many who believed they were something special as teachers of God`s word were really not at all. They turned out to be nothing, but false Prophets.This too is somewhat upsetting isn't it? But again not my words; Jehovah's words. I merely copied them out, from a Bible Translation. Do you believe that I'm not deeply trouble over them? If you do, you are quite wrong; I am very troubled over them; but what can I do to reverse Jehovah's intentions? I'm nobody! Nobody at all. What about the words of Ezekiel, Jehovah gave him to Pen for us today, to describe the Battle of Armageddon; once again not my words, Jehovah's words:

21"And I will call for a sword against him throughout all my mountains, saith the Lord Jehovah:every man's sword shall be against his brother. 22And I will enter into judgment with him with pestilence and with blood; and I will rain upon him, and upon his bands, and upon the many peoples that are with him, overflowing rain and great hailstones, fire and brimstone. 23And I will magnify myself, and sanctify myself, and I will be known in the eyes of many nations, and they shall know that I [am] Jehovah."{Ezekiel 38:21-34 DT} Consider this! You have just learned something to come, something yet future. Didn't John tell us that, that, would be exactly the case at John 16:13?

Was anyone to ask me to describe what is taking place here, I would have to tell them what I see here, and I see this Worlds final conflict with one another, that while it is taking place Jehovah suddenly intervenes to bring all the madness to a halt in his own fashion, with overflowing rain, great hailstones, fire and brimstone from the invisible heavens, to end it all once and for all. My feeling is this will be when Michael the Great Prince stands up, and the Prophet Daniels time of foretold World Peril begins, and Jehovah's King takes the reigns of power. An ugly picture? True! It is! But consider after the time of World Peril comes to a final finish, the picture takes on great beauty; for now what has been missing since the fall of Adam will be returned. Love, unbounded Joy, Peace and happiness will reign supreme. God's Kingdom will have finally come, to restore everything back to its natural order. So, stop getting angry at me for telling you what the Bible says. Set the Bible aside! What do we have for any hope in the future? I'll answer! Absolutely no hope at all. This Book is our lifeline to everlasting life, but we must cling tenatiously, and follow every word to the letter; it is our road-map to everlasting life. Who wouldn't want to follow a roadmap like that? {Daniel 12:1-3} {Isaiah 14:7} {Revelation 21:3-5}

I`ve been doing a lot of thinking lately about these many false Prophets of which I myself could be one. In the Bible we read about the chosen ones, the seed of the remnant of the Woman, those that undergo the final sealing for the heavely call. On this earth now we see a wide variety of Religious Bodies, and they are easy to see, but I`ve never once in all the thirty-eight years I`ve been involved in this work crossed paths with any of the chosen ones. Any of the seed of the Woman. Any of the ones who are finally sealed. I know there are many who make claim to being such, but their works do not harmonize with the works these of the heavenly call would display. So just maybe were all in for a big kick in the ass, when those ones are gathered by the Christ, just prior to Armageddon. I no longer believe that I am anything, that the knowledge I have doesn`t mean a single thing, because I may well be one of the ones who might possibly mislead even the chosen ones. For even the false Prophets were foretold to have a lot of knowledge. So, I`ve wasted thirty-eight years of my life for absolutely nothing. Matthew 24:24 - 29-31 Revelation 7:1- 4; 12 :17-- Big Loser! Story of my life!

I`ve been letting Jehovah speak and he talked me out of the little faith I did have. As for the Chosen ones! No one knows where they are! Maybe they are not even here now. I for one don`t know where they are, and I, for sure, am not one of them. Wannabe

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

For many years now I've been putting my writings on these Boards, and much anger is directed my way, because of what I write.

Post 192 of 192
    Since 12/9/2009

I have only been here about a month longer than you but I haven't seen any anger directed your way. You expect anger from the people who post here and therefore you perceive it in order to reduce cognitive dissonance.

I have, on the other hand, seen criticism of your posting style and post contents. It is difficult to read and it is often a lot of unsupported assertions and faulty reasoning. That criticism isn't "anger" and it isn't against you as a person.

Your last two paragraphs of this post are the most genuine things I have ever seen from you on this board. They are from YOU and not just a bunch of rehashed JW or other religious rationalizations.

Be yourself. Ditch the preaching (we've heard it all before). You can have real friends and support here, no matter what you believe, if you can respect others no matter what they believe.

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

WHat scriptures was Paul(?) talking about?

Not his letters of course and not the NT that wasn't even around at the time of his letters, so what scriptures?

16"All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness,17so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work. {2 Timothy 3:16NIV}
  • PSacramento
    PSacramento
    19 "We know that we are children of God and that the world around us is under the control of the evil one." {1 John 5:19 NLT}

The literal translation is:

[And]weknowg 1492ε?δω eido
    that g 3754?τι hoti
    weareg 2070?σμ?ν esmen
    of g 1537ek
    God, g 2316θε?ς theos
    and g 2532κα? kai
    thewholeg 3650?λος holos
    world g 2889κ?σμος kosmos
    lieth g 2749κε?μαι keimai
    in g 1722en
    wickedness. g 4190πονηρ?ς poneros
  • PSacramento
    PSacramento

IS Satan STILL the ruler of this world?

Well, according to the words of Jesus in the GOJ:

John 12:31

31 Now is the time for judgment on this world; now the prince of this world will be driven out.

• JWoods
    JWoods
    For many years now I've been putting my writings on these Boards, and much anger is directed my way, because of what I write. One would think I'm putting my own words down when I write, when nothing could be further from the truth. What I write, is what Jehovah himself has spoken, and I can't help it, if it angers individuals.

Drama queen.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

If Jehovah speaks,does he get a Biscuit?..

.......................... ...OUTLAW

• JediMaster
    JediMaster

There!....Happy????

I have, on the other hand, seen criticism of your posting style and post contents. It is difficult to read and it is often a lot of unsupported assertions and faulty reasoning.

I agree with Madsweeney. In the time I've been lurking, and posting, your posts have always been way to long and pointless to read. And not very popular I might add, usually just a few comments. I usually just got a kick of reading what other posters had to say.

Outlaw: BAD DOG, BAD!!!

Jedi Master

• wobble
    wobble

Jehovah-Yahweh is a god invented by the Israelis when they were a group of tribes with a very primitive theology.

He doesn't actually exist, so how can you speak for him Wannabe ?

• not a captive
    not a captive

wannabe,

Every one who references Jesus has to use the Bible. That's where the Jesus story comes from. Jesus in turn references the OT but it is interesting that he discouraged his disciples from mimicking the judgmental retributions that everyone ascribes to his Father. There is no "eye-for-an-eye" with Jesus.

His disciples at Luke 9:54-56 (in many translations) has Jesus rebuking his disciples for wanting to call down fire from heaven to destroy a Samaritan village that is rude to them. Jesus instructs them:"Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of. For the Son of man is come not to destroy men's lives but to save them."

The value of the OT may be that we can see that we need to follow Jesus in the Spirit as he directed us.It may even be that we don't really enjoy spiritual brotherhood by designating ourselves as "children of Abraham"( so to speak) But we may individually listen to God even as Abraham did listen, really listen to God. The work of Abraham was not knowing but really listening.

It is interesting to think that this Father of faith, Abraham, had so little doctrine to pass on, so little in the way of warning or teaching. But in the way of remembering the names of OT patriarchs, Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, etc. they are notable to me for their solitary wrestlings with God.

We are not adequate to judge each other or direct one another in these wrestlings. There is great value in discussing these scriptures, but when I thing of the horror we felt in hearing 2 Tim. 3:6 "always learning but never coming to an accurate knowledge of the truth..." it was a misplaced horror in that it was not becoming proficient at a packaged religion.

No.

If Jesus was right about bringing healing with his life, teaching and death then we must pay attention to this:

"Be compassionate as your Father is compassionate. Do not judge and you will not be judged yourselves; do not condemn, and you will not be condemned yourselves; grant pardon and you will be pardoned. Give and there will be gifts for you a full measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over, will be poured into your lap; because the amount you measure out is the amount you will be given back." Luke 6:36-38

So don't worry, wannabe. You concern is best left to rest in Jesus' lap. Don't worry about missing the boat and just teach others what good things the Lord has done for you and the mercy he has shown to you. Is told that to Legion an that is all that I know to do myself.

May God give you peace and rest,

Maeve

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit