Is 'anybody' aware of the entire world now reduced to 6/7 counties?

by EndofMysteries 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

Look up those unions, you'll see how most are from 2002 till now. Last Sept the European Union was ratified. I believe next step is into 3, American, European, Asia/Pacific. This day is proving to take everyone as a thief in the night.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

What I find really 'ironic' is how the WT and elders and all are also oblivious to all of this. At the time when they 'could' be trying to seem to be exposing how 'the end' is here, instead is WT after WT about the generation and praising the GB for the new generation light hahahahah.

Almost as funny as when they changed in 1932 that Israel would never become a country, it was 'evident' that was symbolic. Low and behold comes Nazi Germany, holocaust, then Israel restored as a country again.

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

I am not sure if you meant counties or countries, but either way those are all intergovernmental unions, not countries.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Eventually it will be just one. That is, one totalitarian world government where everything anyone does is what they tell you to, and everything that you produce goes right back to the government.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

Exactly WTWizard, that's my point. The USA's states, don't war w/ eachother because of the Union. Now low and behold, if you look up these worldwide unions the past 10 years, you'll see the world has become much smaller place, and if all of that was done in 7 years, then "EVIDENTLY" :P "INTERESTINGLY", "IT IS REASONABLE", that we will have a 'One World Government" in less then that time.

The '7' World Trade Center towers destroyed, and emerges the "One World Trade Center"

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

notverylikely - yea type meant countries lol

• Caedes
    Caedes

Time to put on your tin foil hat.

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime

<sarcasm>

Yes, I can totally see the middle eastern countries buying into a global world government. They could all be integrated within weeks, maybe a couple months at most. You can tell the US is already deep in it - not only does it house the UN Headquarters, but just look at how the US wouldn't even think of starting a war these days without it coming directly from the UN teet - the forerunner of the upcomming world government.

Clearly all world governments really want is to relinquish their independent power and form a Super-Best-Friends-Forever club. I think that's just common sense, and I bet it all happens just in time for them to declare "Peace and Security" on December 21, 2012.

</sarcasm>

- Lime

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

Lime -

Then perhaps THIS may be of interest to you.....

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.anythinganywhere.com/commerce/coins/coinpics/iran-k1101-1306-1.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.anythinganywhere.com/commerce/coins/coinpics/iran.htm&usg=__wL6vsZlLq1Crhe6bRgN8JPx4pLI=&h=692&w=1370&sz=167&hl=en&start=8&itbs=1&tbnid=x-ernRDOIWVc0M:&tbnh=76&tbnw=150&prev=/images%3Fq%3Diran%2Bcoins%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Doff%26gbv%3D2%26tbs%3Disch:1

If that link does work, search for 'Iran coins'.

You'll notice the same mason palm branch/leaf/wreath/diadem tied w/ the mason knot. Compare Nazi coins to USA coins. When you wake up, you'll see that most middle eastern companies are already 'part of the club' of those who are running the world behind the scenes. Or you'll go into denial that it's mere coincidence that these countries mark their money identical and with symbols that are just random art that have no relation to eachother.

• sir82
    sir82

So does this mean the reptilian overlords will soon be firing up the black helicopters which will be used to transprt us to the FEMA camps?

Or is that a different story?

It's so hard to keep up with these things....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit