Tuition PLEASE? How to post pics etc....

by Lozhasleft 9 Replies latest jw friends

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Can anyone please give me some basic tips on how to post pictures on here ????

Another thing thats driving me mad is not being able to figure out how to quote in a box???

Loz x

• TD
    TD

For quoting in a box, highlight the text, click the "Styles" drop down (Top row of the tool bar, left of "Paragraph") and select "Quote"

Pictures must be hosted on a server. Photobucket or some other free picture sharing site is the easiest way. Create an account, upload your photo, and copy and paste the direct link.

• Incognito
    Incognito

Loz

Can anyone please give me some basic tips on how to post pictures on here ????

I believe to post photos, you need to host the photo on a photo hosting site and then paste the link to the photo within your posting on this site.

Another thing thats driving me mad is not being able to figure out how to quote in a box???

Highlight the words, sentence, paragraph, etc that you want to show as quoted, right mouse click COPY. This copies the highlighted text to the clipboard.

In your 'Post a reply ...' box below, click on the spot where you want the quote to be placed and then drop down the Drop Down menu box that normally says <Styles> to show <Quote>. Click this and a quote box will be inserted into which you can right click > paste the text you previously copied to the clipboard.

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft
    For quoting in a box, highlight the text, click the "Styles" drop down (Top row of the tool bar, left of "Paragraph") and select "

Hurray !!! I think ....??? Thank you lots ...

Loz x

• goldensky
    goldensky
    For quoting in a box, highlight the text, click the "Styles" drop down (Top row of the tool bar, left of "Paragraph") and select "Quote"

I did it too, for the first time! Thank you, TD and Incognito!

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Lol trouble is Goldensky now I'm addicted to quoting everything so I can make boxes everywhere ...

Loz x

• goldensky
    goldensky

Hello, Lozhasleft. It's nice to read your posts. I've just reread the one where you introduced yourself and I'm glad you sound so happy now and enjoying this site. Love, OLGA.

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Aw how lovely of you to say so Goldensky..wow that seems a long time ago now...and yes I felt so nervous telling my story...and how are you doing?

Loz x

• goldensky
    goldensky

I feel great, Lozhasleft. Exactly a year has passed since my decision, and all I can say is that it's been one of the best years of my life (quite a feat, since I was also extremely happy during my 45 years in the organization). But this freedom of mind I never experienced before is just so exhilarating... I'll be looking forward to more of your posts. .

• Alligator Wisdom
    Alligator Wisdom
    In your 'Post a reply ...' box below, click on the spot where you want the quote to be placed and then drop down the Drop Down menu box that normally says <Styles> to show <Quote>. Click this and a quote box will be inserted into which you can right click > paste the text you previously copied to the clipboard.

Thanks! I was always wondering how.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit