Why is it no one has the convention on mp3?

by Maralee 7 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Maralee
    Maralee

Its hard to beleave that no one seems to have a full convention available. usually there all over the place. If anyone knows where to look please let me know. Thanks, [email protected]

• pirata
    pirata

They're harder to come by these days. There was a specific announcement at the beginning of the convention that recordings should only be used personally or for someone you personally know who was unable to make it to the convention. The announcement also specified that they are not to be distributed.

• Maralee
    Maralee

That is true Pirata but that never mattered on this site. I have always thought of this place as able to get what you can't get anywhere else on the web. I am still looking if anyone has any mp3's of this convention. I would of went if I was not so sick. But thank you for your reply to my post.

I will keep seeking till I find them. If you hear of anything please let me know. Thanks, Pearl

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

I guess nobody thought it was important enough to bother with.

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

Remember the people who would record public talks and convention talks and trade them with others? Good grief.

• Alligator Wisdom
    Alligator Wisdom

Still within the first month of the convention season. I think that it will last until late August/early September. They'll be available soon as time goes on.

Alligator Wisdom (aka Brother NOT Exerting Vigorously)

• Michelle365
    Michelle365

I have a 7 min clip if you guys want it. It's just the part where they explain the new generation.

• possible-san
    possible-san

Maralee.

Although I have observed this forum for several years, I have not found a "full MP3" of a convention until now.
    If you find it, you should just send PM to that person.

In my forum, although Japanese "full MP3" was provided, this is what an active JW provided, and hard labor is required for it.

In this forum, "ex-JWs" are most and they do not need "full MP3" of the convention.
    Probably, for ex-JWs, the time for hearing them wastes, IMO.
    I think that it is an answer of "Why."

Next year, you can record all and please provide them.
    Then, probably, you will understand that that is very hard.

possible

P.S.
    Well, although I met your demand as much as possible, are you a person who appreciates?
    http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/bible/194901/1/Convention-Talks-Audio

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit