Can you be Df'ed without a JC?

by BritBoy 20 Replies latest jw friends

• bigfloppydog
    bigfloppydog

I was not df, but at the time I decided to leave (on my own) I was so depressed the way things were going in my life, regarding being in the org. and the awful way some people treated others I decided I wanted out. I wrote a letter, left it at the door of one of the elders, because I knew he was at the KH that day. Bang it wasn't to long before I got the phone call, they, him and another bro. cause there had to be two come. They wanted to meet with me, because they knew I had intended to leave, well stupid me being the submissive one had them come to my home, were I might add my hubby who is not a jw was also present. I told them again I intended to leave, they tried to talk me out of doing that, I was so upset, crying constantly, finally I stood my ground and said I was not returning, they said they felt bad that I decided to leave. They said they realized I was not well, and that maybe when I felt better I would return. I just wanted to get OUT I was not sick or crazy, just wanted OUT. The job was done, and I assumed from then on the announcement was made at the KH that I no longer wished to be a JW.If If it was now that this happened I would not even let them come to my home to upset me more, I would have said don't bother coming and left it at that. Thank God I am FREE to make my own decisions in life and not abide by what they say.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit