Are we approaching the end of the 1,000 year reign or the beginning? THE TRAP!

by EndofMysteries 10 Replies latest watchtower bible

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

Just looking for opinions and why you think one way or another. Perhaps you've noticed that the bible doesn't end at the beginning of the 1,000 year reign and just have the few verses in Rev showing what happens at the end, but it infact goes through the entire thousand year reign in many parts of it.

For example....In Rev 20:7-10 it shows how Gog of Magog surrounds the camp of the holy ones, then fire comes down and destroys them. Then it speaks of those who are raised up from the dead AFTER.

In Ez ENTIRE CHAPTERS of 38 and 39 go in to deep detail about that.

In Daniel, on the King of the North and South, you'll notice that some of the details of Gog and Magog are identical to what the King of the North does. Then Daniel 12 shows those being raised up (whether speaking of end of 1,000 year reign or the '1st' resurrection)

That's just a small tidbit out of TONS throughout bible relating to this.

The upcoming PARADOX......which will hit everyone who doesn't already have their oil... 1 Cor 15:22 - For just as in Adam all are dying, so also in the Christ all will be made alive. 23 But each one in his own rank: Christ the firstfruits, afterward those who belong to the Christ during his presence. 24 Next, the end, when he hands over the kingdom to his God and Father, when he has brought to nothing all government and all authority and power. 25 For he must rule as king until [God] has put all enemies under his feet. 26 As the last enemy, death is to be brought to nothing.

You see, what if the upcoming ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT makes the claim that THEY are being lead by Jesus. Putting an end to all human governments and authority into ONE. Then they quote Daniel 4:32 - "And seven times will pass over you, until you know that the MOST HIGH IS RULER of mankind, and that to the one whom HE WANTS TO HE GIVES IT." - then they show that as proof this is God's kingdom rule.

BUT, then in Revelation 13:8 speaks of the Wild Beast, and ALL who worship NOT ONE of them stands written in the scroll of life of the lamb who was slaughtered from the FOUNDING of the world. In 14:9 if anyone receives a mark on his forehead, he will also drink of the anger of God.

YET ANOTHER PARADOX....don't forget bible did NOT have chapters and verses, but just one big letter, and after speaking about a 'lamb best' in Chap 13, then in Chap 14 the lamb on Mount Zion and 144,000 with his name and name of his father on their foreheads.

What does this all mean? 1. Now you know understand why the grooms without oil are asking the others for oil. Why Jesus warns to STAY AWAKE so your not found NAKED when he returns.

2. A one world government is almost complete, many prophecies speaking about that, so aside from the 'always been earthquakes', 'always been wars', this is something new.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

One of the more amusing aspects of CTRs early work was the way he saw almost everything that was a result of the industrial revolution as a sign of King Jesus' rapidly approaching rule.

I'm an atheist, and I'm more inclined to think that we aren't approaching any part of the millennium. The last shyster who tried that fraud was a gentleman named Adolph Hitler. We're in this rowboat adrift in the cosmos by ourselves. Whether our future is dismal or bright is a choice WE will make, without interference from outside imaginary invisible realms. Ultimately, we're screwed.

Putting your faith in Allah or The Peacock Angel or Odin, Batman or Jesus isn't productive.

• agonus
    agonus

Speak for yourself. The Dark Knight has always been there when I needed Him.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

NATHAN NATAS - You mentioned something I was gonna allow people to figure out for themselves.....you mentioned Adolph Hitler. Now, many wondered HOW and ENTIRE country could have done what the holocaust did. There you have it!

Now....imagine that one a WORLD WIDE SCALE!!! We read in the bible about brothers betraying brothers, fathers betraying sons, sons killing fathers, etc. I think to myself HOW? Well.....at the moment everyone thinks the war of armageddon is by spiritual creatures, if they were convinced and change of belief that as in ancient times, would be a human government backed by God, now you have a worldwide holocaust. Those who are not going to accept, must be eliminated.

I don't wanna say anymore right now. I'll just caution based on this information 'alone', you would not be able to make the right choice or know what the right choice to be made is. Use this as an opportunity to find it and build a faith and trust in God. My hope is this post just made you 'think'. The 'reason' I don't wanna lay it all out, or all I got so far, is because a time will come soon, when you can't turn to anyone for help, and if you don't make your foundation strong and on the REAL ROCK, when the flood comes your house will be destroyed and you'll be naked.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

*sorry for typos, in a rush.

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

I have run out of cigarette papers, and I am rolling up the Book of Revelation right now and smoking it. I don't know what it means, but it tastes O.K.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

We're in this rowboat adrift in the cosmos by ourselves. Whether our future is dismal or bright is a choice WE will make, without interference from outside imaginary invisible realms. Ultimately, we're screwed.

I agree with the first two sentences, Nathan, but not the third. As individuals we all shall die and our atoms will return to the cosmos from which they were assembled but as that is the natural fate of all things, I find it hard to look at that as a negative. As a civilization, change will happen as it always does but I will not concede that the change will be for the worse unless and until I see that that's the unavoidable case.

When the majority of mankind can finally accept that "that which we are, we are" perhaps we shall then unite "strong in will, to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield."

• Growingup
    Growingup

EOM playing the hitler card.

Is this guy for reals??

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Can anyone else smell tuna?

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Mad Sweeny explained, "As individuals we all shall die and our atoms will return to the cosmos from which they were assembled but as that is the natural fate of all things, I find it hard to look at that as a negative."

Hmmm... how can I express this?

Yes, I agree that death is natural and inevitable, but I don't feel it is desirable for anyone who is mentally competent and not in intractable pain.

I believe that at death our personalities and individuality and identity all melt away like our innards, leaving nothing that can experience the great things yet to come. It is in that sense that "we" are ultimately screwed. The cosmos doesn't even blink at our passing. Nor should it, probably.

In youth we think that we are the guest of honor at this party, but in time we learn that we are just part of the decorations.

I don't have a dread of death because I've been close to it - personally close to it - a couple of times. What I dread is how I will attain that final state - will I fall off a rooftop and be impaled on an iron picket fence? Have my flesh ripped by jaguars?

When I meet Charon's ferry, I want it to have hydrofoils and a turbocharged engines, with a luxury observation deck where I can relax in a Lane Comfort King recliner with a glass of Wild Turkey on the rocks in one hand and a rack of BBQ spareribs in the other so that I can make the journey across the river Styx as swiftly and comfortably as possible. Oh, and I'll need one of those lemon-scented moist towelettes before I get off on the other side.

In this way, death is like sex - the object being to get it over with as quickly as possible so that I can get some (eternal) sleep.

(I couldn't resist throwing in that last line. to all you ladies out there - I'M KIDDING! Get in line!)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit