Letter to all Branches------A Fake?

by miner 13 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

jamaica

Welcome and glad to have you here.

How long have you been studying and what was it about the UN thingy that really got to you? Just curious seeing I donated a "little" time to the whole mess.

For more on the UN scandal try:

. http://www.geocities.com/plowbitch69/

hawk

• cyberguy
    cyberguy

Miner:

I sent a copy of this letter to a friend of mine who eventually got it into the hands of someone in the Service Department (someone @ the top), along with a ton of other information regarding the UN. He received a letter about 3 weeks later that was a facsimile of the wording found in this document. He also talked to the brother that sent the reply letter (who recently conducted the Elder's School in Florida), and there was nothing said against the authenticity of this branch letter.

Furthermore, almost all correspondence to branch offices is sent via email. Your friend doesn't know what he's talking about!

• Beans
    Beans

Now we all know that this is a real document!I saw this letter soon after the allegations as we all have by now.Now there explanation for being a member is total Bull because anyone can get information from the library and or request it from there remote locations all over the place.If you do a little research you can find out all this information ie:policies,library locations and procedures for getting the info.

I SMELL A COVER UP,NO NOT THE WTBTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• zev
    zev

if anyone needs absolute proof....

ah nevermind.

whats the point. elders are not qualified to make a judgement on this, and i saw it first hand.

when i gave my information to the local dub tribunal twins, they said, apostate material, before they even read it through.

so...i asked them....

if i came to you first, would you have had an answer?
    "no".

fine, then i rest my case.

i need answers. i must have the truth of this matter (course i already knew that )

dont waste your time folks, consulting with dubbie tribunal leaders.

they aren't qualified to answer anything of the un material.
    its a waste of your valuable time.

-Zev
    Learn about the Wtbts and the U.N.
    ** http://www.geocities.com/plowbitch69 **

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit