by exwhyzee 40 Replies latest social current

• Titus
    Titus

The song that tells everything about my country:

BANANA REPUBLIC

What do you think about the song?

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

Thank you Mrs' Jones for finding a clever way to end the song.

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

do do ti la so fa me re do me me me so so re fa fa la ti ti when you know the notes to sing you can sing most anything

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

Titus

have you seen benny lava croatian style?

• Titus
    Titus

Where?

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

youtube video benny lava croatian style its good to see the indian version first and than the croatian remake

• Titus
    Titus

PMed you, Nancy

• Titus
  • linp24
    linp24

Hi Titus.

The TV show called "Dateline" in this country recently aired a documentary about the Croatian "mafia." About the contract killings, smuggling, arms trade, etc., that they engage in......and how they have ties to the Sicilian mafia, Gypsy mafia, etc.

I'm wondering if being under communist oppression for so many years has contributed to this explosion of corruption.

Iraq is also a country suffering from this type of thing.........and they were under the boot of the Baathists for so many years.

The Croatian people are intellegent, energetic, gifted.........you deserve a better country.

• Titus
    Titus

Here is so-called "Balkan-mafia". Mafia groups from various parts of former Yugoslavia are united in one big mafia crew. Croatian and Serbian people are divided. Politicians are very hesitant. Croatians hate everything from Serbia, Serbians hate everything from Croatia, people are divided. Polices are also divided, they have bad co-operation. Croatian police investigates only Croatian cases, Serbian police investigates only Serbian crimes. And that's the main problem. They don't understand that mafia doesn't know for the borders between the states.

One case is assassination of Serbian prime-minister, Zoran Djindjic. His assassin was arrested in Croatia last week.

Second case is assassination of Ivo Pukanic, one of the mainstream journalists and newspapers editor in Croatia. His assassin (not executor, but man who oredered it) was arrested in Serbia.

You see? Croatian mafia never works in Croatia, and Serbian mafia never works in Serbia. They have very good cooperation. But the politicians and common people don't understand that they also must have good cooperation and be united if they want to solve the problem of mafia.

Its connection with communism....? I don't know. UDBA and OZNA (secret police) used them on regular basis when they needed to "remove" or "liquidate" somebody. And today, many of these ex-felons, have silent protection and sponsorship of the state. It is so-called "public-secret".

The Croatian people are intellegent, energetic, gifted.........you deserve a better country.

Well.... as long as they hate Serbians.... I am not sure they will get it......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit