I want to make an apology

by Doug Mason 7 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Doug Mason
    Doug Mason

Hi,

A few weeks ago, I said I intend to complete within three weeks a Study on the WTS's book: "The Bible -- God's Word or Mans?".

As in every writing exercise, it is taking me longer than I expected. Usually, when I complete writing a Study, I wonder if I would have started it had I known how much time and effort was going to be involved. And it's the same this time.

To date, I have gathered thoughts dealing with the first five chapters, and I now forsee spending about another 3 months before I can get my head above water for some air.

So please accept my apologies (not that I expect anyone to agree with everything I write - nor do I wish that would happen).

Doug

• Nephilim
    Nephilim

Is it a study or a writing exercise?

:P

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

No problem, bro. I've got a bunch of projects half-done or even barely-started. It'll get done when it gets done.

• read good books
    read good books

Three months on the project? Wow, that's dedication.

• Quentin
    Quentin

I'm sure it will be indepth when your done...look forward to it....

• wobble
    wobble

Looking forward to your insights Doug, all your contributions here, and your hard work ,are very much appreciated.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Apology accepted

Can't wait for the final submission.

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

Book sucked ( like all wt pubs) If I were you I'd stop now and persue a more worthy endeavor.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit