YOU HAVE GOT TO SEE THIS!!!!!

by JediMaster 85 Replies latest watchtower bible

• JediMaster
    JediMaster

Go to jw.org. click downloads > digital magazines and download the latest September 2010 Watchtower.... Look at the last study article, the last picture. Is that Barack Obama that Jesus is destroying???!!!! It sure looks a lot like him to me. I showed it to somebody at work and they weren't very happy about it.

JediMaster

• blondie
    blondie

Can't access it at work.

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

It just has a site to download it on MP3 on Audio.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Could someone please scan the picture!

YKnot???

Syl

• undercover
    undercover

eh, It could be any black president...

More sinister are the preceding articles and photos that accompany them. I'll start a thread on that later today...

• JediMaster
    JediMaster

When you get to the MP3 download page, go to the left and look for Digital Publications. Click on Magazines, then download the PDF of Study Articles. I'm trying to post the acutal image here, but I can't.

JediMaster

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

eh, It could be any black president...

........................ ...OUTLAW

• minimus
    minimus

Could be a President from Africa.

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

Looks more like MLK Jr to me... When did Jesus' beard go white? Nice to see he gets regular hair cuts in Heaven.

• shopaholic
    shopaholic

Cagefighter, you have to select the Download tab at the top. Then on the new tab, there is a link for digital downloads on the left side of the page.

Unable to paste the pic but it looks an awfully lot like Barack Obama. That smile, head tilt and hand gesture...its President Obama...LOL!

Wonder if that pic is in the public edition?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit