World Cup Caution, To Silly Americans Like Me

by Darth plaugeis 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

As an American I never followed soccer that much, as my thoughts are with the Celtics right now. Well my wife being from Brazil was excited about the game this afternoon. Brazil beat Korea 2-1. As we watched the news from Brazil excited about the win she noted "see no one works today at Brazil, we all watch the game" and sure enough the streets are swamped with Festa.

They beat Korea what's the big deal I don't know soccer, but never heard of how good Korea was at Soccer (my apologies to any Koreans that think different).

I have been warned if I want to keep my balls, I should cala boca (shut my mouth).

She gets me back during the summer when Baseball is on. Especially when the Red Sox and Yankees play. The game starts at 7pm and at 11:45pm she goes to bed and says "Are you going to bed soon?"

"I don't know honey it's only the 5'th inning" She thinks Baseball is stupid and slow..................

If she's not carefull I will call Imergration. Or I will miss my balls.

• MsDucky
    MsDucky

And to think that I was worried that the North Korean team might get killed for losing.

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

I'm totally getting into the World Cup this time!! I mean the games are pretty quick and I can actually see the ball as oppose to the puck in hockey which I can never follow :)

• shamus100
    shamus100

DON'T mess with anyone from South America who watches soccer. She will rip yer balls off and nail them to the wall.

Do everything she says.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia
    DON'T mess with anyone from South America who watches soccer. She will rip yer balls off and nail them to the wall.

Do everything she says.

Dang, I wish I was from South America.

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

LOL. Her mother lives with us also and she heard my comments about Soccer........ she had that look also Shamus. I have double the trouble. One ball for each. Well boys ........ it was good while it lasted I'll miss you guys............... bye balls

• shamus100
    shamus100

You'd better do something nice for them, and watch every game and talk about how much you love it. You're in the deepest shit you can imagine, and she's a volcano right now ready to explode at the slightest tremor.

I wish you the best of luck.

Those south Americans eat, beathe, live, and poop soccer. You're so dead.

It would have been better if you said you thought Jesus was a vietnamese prostitute!

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

I added salt to my wound by asking if Soccer was so great why did Gisele Bundchen marry my QB Tom Brady. Wouldn't she be intrested in a real "Football Player". Since I'm from Boston I thought it was a good dig..... now I caught her looking at knives testing their sharpness. When will I learn to shut up.

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

I heard Kim Jong Il hired actors to play North Korea fans. I'm not joking either. I'm not much of a soccer fan. To me, hockey is the ultimate sport.

• darth frosty

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit