So What's Up With All The Anger?

by mind blown 42 Replies latest jw friends

• mind blown
    mind blown

I'm fairly new to this board. Since I'm currently having to deal with a stressful situation, I was interested in this site (friends in common and info)

When I first posted, I hadn't introduced myself (just didn't think it was important), however, my first post was met with some serious hateful "personal" attacks by few on a subject which I was just asking a question regarding the Mayan Calendar......

I now see there's more personal attacks on other posters. What's with all the hateful actions? Can you keep your un resolved personal hate/anger issues in therapy and not on other people. I do understand "Ignore" is the best policy, had to use it with AIW on Freeminds. I'm even guilty by getting pisses and reacting back in an stupid manner.....however, this is really sad. There's people who come on this site, upset, sad and broken due to the WTS, only to be met here with more bs.....

• beksbks
    beksbks

I think this site is like the real world. You'll find all kinds.

• StAnn
    StAnn

MB, this is a safe place to vent for many people. Unfortunately, it can get out of hand.

StAnn

• Think About It
    Think About It

MindBlown......can't remember if I welcomed you. Welcome to the board. It's just people being people. The longer you are here the less you will notice it.

Think About It

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

I have been guilty of being a Jackass in the past and I feel I have turned over a new leaf. But it's never a good idea to pick a fight with a guy that uses "cagefighter" as his screen name.

NapoleonDynamiteCageFighter.jpg Napoleon Dynamite Cage Fighter image by htupin

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

Coming out of JWLand will instill quite a bit of angst into people. This place is a good place to vent and release that angst, sometimes people get carried away and it becomes nasty.

If this was a site on carebears or unicorns we might be a little more "happy".

• beksbks
    beksbks

You turned over a new leaf this afternoon Cage?? Cool!

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

Sorry, I should have started with a positive note, WELCOME to the forums MB! I truly mean it.

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

As a wanna be cagefighter I am often asked where I get my drive and motivation to get my brains beat out of me. I answer, "the kingdom hall"

• superpunk
    superpunk

Welcome to the internet...try not to take anything personally.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit