The DVD published last year is excellent, IMO

by possible-san 18 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

Unnecessary to us, but for the rest of mankind alienated from God, we must preach the word- and be at it even in troublesome season! It is hella important!

• Albert Einstein
    Albert Einstein

Jimmy, you are damned right about the importance of preaching service!

If we would prove lukewarm hearts in these f-cking last days, we wouldnt be able to save any people .... and our loving and merciful almighty god Jehovah would have to trash their guts to pieces in the righteous loving war of Armageddon!

Se lets get up and, for gods sake - let us make a good use of this new video! We must view it as it is - not just some another damned DVD - its a loving, life - saving provision from our heavenly father Jehovah!

Albert

• Titus
    Titus
    Titus and I watched it together and we both agreed on how happifying it was.

What?

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

Titus probably doesn't remember as he was very tired and sometimes nodded off. He had spent many hours preparing a public talk, which, in my opinion, was also hella good.

• Titus
    Titus

Remind me, please!

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

Poor Titus. All the theocratic activity is frying his brain cells. Here's some caffeine for you, buddy!

• Titus
    Titus

You confused something.

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

I was checking to see if this was in "Jokes and Humor" section....apparently not.

Snakes (Rich )

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

I thought the highlight of the DVD was when James Carville came on the screen with the caption: "Ted Jaracz - Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit