Stupid Ghost hunters and the Witness stories!!!!!!!

by Witness 007 8 Replies latest jw experiences

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Do you have these dumb "Ghost hunter" shows? These guys visit Haunted houses with camera and recording equipment only to film FLOATING LINT AND DUST OOOooooh!!! A GHOST ORB!!! Record wierd sounds......"Did you hear that? It said "Get out." All I heard was BLURF BLLUUURF! Some better shows at least do the old chair across the room with fishing line trick! They never have any real clear footage to show....it's all fake. Ghosts live in our fears and imagination.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Do you think jws watch that show?

• inkling
    inkling
    Do you think jws watch that show?

The funny this is that of course the don't, but the REASON they don't is because they take it seriously!

I mean JWs take Buffy The Vampire Slayer seriously, and won't watch it because of its "demonic theme"!

-inkling

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

What about the Evp's where they catch the voices on tape.

http://www.ghost-investigators.com/evps/evps.php

• White Dove
    White Dove

I like ghosts

Ghost hunters are fake, though. Never saw anything on their show that would prove ghosts exist. "Hey, did you smell that?" "Ooo, did you feel that?"

None of it can be experienced by TV viewers.

• inkling
    inkling
    What about the Evp's where they catch the voices on tape.

http://www.skepdic.com/evp.html

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

The concept of the show was stolen from Blair Witch. Heres a movie that you don't see anything at all, but what made the movie scary??? What you didn't see. Voices, reaction from the actors, strange formations. I loved Blair Witch. That show .... my wife watches it and all I do is laugh like I'm watching Caddyshack.

• StAnn
    StAnn

I was really annoyed once because I watched Ghost Hunters. They were going to be filming at the Mordecai House Museum in Raleigh, NC, where I used to work. They all ate bad food the evening before somewhere in Raleigh and were too sick to film there after all. What ticked me off about this, though, is that the people from Haunted North Carolina told them that the Mordecai House was a guaranteed hot spot where they'd definitely pick up activity. I worked there for years, often entirely alone, and there was no activity. I wanted to see what these guys made up while they were there.

I will say that, at one point in time, the house belonged to the City of Raleigh and city workers did maintenance to it. Two guys said they saw a woman in one of the bedrooms staring at them and they would never come back to the house to work. But who knows, they could have been a reflection in a mirror of someone who working in the house in costume. This is one particular house that I don't believe is haunted.

StAnn

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

Are you from Raliegh St. Ann? I spent some time there.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit