Watchtower whitewash cartoon

by Aussie Oz 18 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

Would have to make sure it's a sure pass by route, else the next WT will be anybody driving down that road will be dfed as if reading crisis of conscience.

• Quandry
    Quandry

Very good!

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

glad you like!

i'll get one printed off an see how it comes out...

cheers

oz

• Titus
    Titus

Were Russell and Rutherford single? According to the new DVD, they were.

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

i gotta get me one of those DVDs!

do i have to sneak into a convention and buy one?

oz

• Titus
    Titus

Yes, try it!

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

I just saw the DVD. From what I saw I would conclude that Russell and Rutherford never married. There was no pyramids used to calculate the 1914 timeline. Russell predicted anarchy to break out in 1914 and it was fulfilled. No mention of him predicting Armageddon then. No mention of either of them teaching that Jesus returned invisibly in 1874, but that they said he would take his throne in 1914.

Several governing boasters made their appearance to narrate this bilge. Either they are very pathetic incompetent researchers, or they are liars. In either case, they are unworthy to present "Bible truths".

• St George of England
    St George of England

Were Russell and Rutherford single? According to the new DVD, they were

No, it's called re-writing history to make it more palatable.

Wonderful cartoon Oz, though I think the average JW would not understand it.

George

• booby
    booby

Both were married, but both marriages are an embarrassment and therefore conveniently left out. It is creative writing at its finest. I would have to assume that Rutherfords bullheadedness was to well known to leave out. So they put it in and played it down.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit