confused which is the right religion?

by besty 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Ilovebirthdays
    Ilovebirthdays

I never think stuff like this is very funny, but this cracked me up. I even did the Belief o matic one, and was very pleased that JW's came in dead last on my results.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

I took the Belief-O-Matic just a few years ago when I was a self-righteous Dub and was somewhat disturbed that JW came in something like third place for me (I guess even then I didn't toe the party line too strictly; unfortunately I forget what my top couple were above JW).

Took it again today and JW is DEAD LAST. Apparently I'm a Unitarian Universalist nowadays, with some Liberal Quaker, Neo-Pagan, and New Age leanings. LoL.

In Search of Christian Freedom? I freaking FOUND IT!

• Bystander39
    Bystander39

I never heard of the Belief-O-Matic before, so I took it. Like most multiple choice quizes there were often times when it was between two, but neither fit. Anyway, it came back 100% Sikhism, which is something else I've never heard of before. Followed the link, and by gosh, I agreed with a lot of what was stated - except the reincarnation part. I'll have to read up on Sikhism, I guess.

• zoiks
    zoiks

That was fun!

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

You must have had a fun day Paul. Did you take the missus out for her birthday (tomorrow) or something? :-))

Randy

• zoiks
    zoiks

Whoah! I just took the belief-o-matic as well. Fun, and interesting! JWs showed up last on my list. My first, at 100%? Secular humanist. Followed by a strange assortment of belief sets, like Unitarian, Liberal Quaker, Theravad Buddhism, and Neo-Pagan, among many others.

Only 20 questions, but the variable of importance each answer holds to you really adds some variety.

• besty
    besty

haha - I was recovering from yesterdays football game....Sam went to Target and Costco for her birthday....

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

besty gets a gold medal!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit