I miss Shelby

by tec 17 Replies latest jw friends

• snowbird
    snowbird

Yeah, hope you get to feeling better soon.

Syl

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Wow ...I was only thinking earlier that I was missing her posts...Yep get well soon!

Loz x

• AGuest
    AGuest

The greatest of love and peace to you and THANK you for your concern!

I am sorry to have been away, but as dear Outlaw wrote, I've been a bit under the weather lately. I actually haven't been able to work or sing for the past week or so, but I will be on the mend, soon, I think. A couple/few ultrasounds next week should tell what happens next. In the meantime, using the computer (the mouse, actually) is possibly exacerbating my pain and so I've refrained. In addition, the pain, the general fatigue, and some of the drugs I've been on (morphine, Norco, etc.) has made me loopy, even more fatigued, and I am sure my poor husband would say "bi-autch-y." I don't "like" myself when I'm not... well, myself... and so I try to stay away from folks. Can't stay away from the husband and puppies, though, poor things, and they're all walking on eggshells around me, which I truly hate... but for some reason can't help, right now. I've known for some time that I don't do narcotics... or withdraw from them... very well and this time is turning out to be no exception. So, I am grateful for their patience and understanding. Isn't love a WONDERFUL thing? It is!!

I'm also VERY grateful for your patience, understanding, and love... and ask that should I post... and something come off, well, weirder/snappier than usual (hush, OTWO et al. - LOLOL!), please forgive me and give me the benefit of the doubt as I may be "under the influence" at the time - LOLOLOLOLOL!

Anyway, I am okay, really. I am not "sick" per se... but it appears that another "part" may be wearing out (or has worn out - LOLOLOLOL!) and is moving past "squeaking" to loudly "grinding" in the process. Such is the flesh, though, and so it's no surprise.

Again, thank you for your kind thoughts, words... and love... and may JAH bless... ALL of you and your entire households, to time indefinite!

YOUR servant and [fellow] slave of Christ,

SA

• not a captive
    not a captive

Well, Miss Shelby! Thanks for dropping by--glad you are feeling better.

Yep, we're all wearing out. But it sounds like you'll shake it off in a little while and get back around.

• tec
    tec

Shelby!

Take your time and get well. I'm sorry you're under the weather, and of course, everyone who knows you will understand any 'peevish' or 'off' comments. (I think we'll do our best to make sure others understand, too.)

Just so happy to hear from you again!

Love and peace,

Tammy

• Scott77
    Scott77

Shelby,

Glad you are doing well. My prayer for you to be fit everyday. Sorry to hear you are taking medication. I hope you figure out ways to minimize taking them regularly. Best wishes.

• wobble
    wobble

Love and best wishes Shelby !

we all missed you, but we know you need to recover properly, so look after yourself !

Love,

Wobble

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

I miss you too, Shelby! Take care of yourself! I hope you feel better soon!

Coffee

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit