DC Day 1…

by onemore 12 Replies latest jw friends

• onemore
    onemore

Onemore at today's DC program.....

• blondie
    blondie

And that's just the elders and their families.

• leavingwt
  • Scarred for life
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

As a kid I can remember people falling asleep,from boredom..

And..

Falling out of their chairs at assemblys..

........................ ...OUTLAW

• mentallyfree31
    mentallyfree31

During the last five years, I would usually sit in for the morning session and pretend to listen. After the mid-morning song I would get up for half hour or so and come back a few mins before lunch. In the afternoon session, I would sit for one or two talks...then it was to the corridors to go walking and talking with other jws. I would come back to my seat about 15 mins before the concluding song.

-mentallyfree31-

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

It would have been nice to have a table in front to rest your head on. You can't get good sleep when you're leaning on your propped up arm, and keep sliding off the armrest.

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

Leaving WT, that looks like my brother falling asleep in your pic. Glad to see he enjoys "spiritual things" as much as I do LOL...

• Pandoras cat11
    Pandoras cat11

This is too funny!! The one guy couldn't have been a good witness because he had a beard!!! HAHAHA---I am kidding about that.

• The Scotsman
    The Scotsman

I had a great sleep during a drama once - missed the whole thing - the applause at the end woke me up - I immediately starting clapping as well of course.

I also used to get that awful nodding head syndrome - you know when you are trying to stay awake but the mind is trying to put you to sleep. Loads of folks at the meetings/assemblies did the same.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit